Samsung seems to be targeting kids and doing so, also promoting The Lego Ninjago Movie. Company’s latest tablet called the Galaxy Kids Tablet 7.0 The Lego Ninjago Movie Edition has been unveiled.
Specifications of this Android Tablet are similar to Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0 VE, a year 2015 model. Aesthetically speaking, it has a thick casing with 3D lego ninjas a the back. They can be moved or swapped according to kids liking, thus allowing more customizations.
It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS, which is an outdated OS. It does come pre-installed with several educational content from National Geographic, Sesame Street and DreamWorks. There are several games as well.
- Dimensions: 7.61 x 4.58 x 0.38 inches / Weight: 0.68 lbs
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 7-inch TFT display, 1024 x 600 pixels WSVGA resolution
- 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card
- 2MP rear camera with 2x Digital Zoom
- 3600 mAh Li-Ion battery, internet use up to 9 hours, video playback up to 8 hours, music playback up to 71 hours
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/GLONASS, MicroUSB V2.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Geomagnetic, Accelerometer
The Samsung Galaxy Kids Tablet 7.0 The Lego Ninjago Movie Edition is priced at US$ 149.99 and is up for pre-order at company’s official site.