It has rear mounted finger print sensor, runs on Android 10 OS and houses a powerful 4000mAh battery.
The Alcatel 1S (2020) specs include 6.22-inch HD+ multi-touch display and houses octa-core MediaTek MT6762D SoC inside.
It has 3GB RAM with 32GB ROM and houses a triple camera setup at the back consisting of 13MP + 2MP + 5MP shooters. It has 5MP front camera for selfies.
Alcatel 1S (2020) specifications
- Dimensions: 158.7 x 74.6 x 8.45 mm
- Weight: 165g
- Operating System: Android 10
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM support
- Display: 6.22-inch Vast IPS 2.5D glass display with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-Core (1.8GHz A53 x 4 + 1.5GHz A53 x 4) MediaTek MT6762D processor with IMG GE8320 (600MHz) GPU
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB built-in, expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 5MP with LCD flash, 1/5″ Sensor size, F/2.2 Aperture, 1.12um pixel size, 3P Lens
- Rear cameras: Dual camera setup with LED Flash
- 13MP main with 1/3.06-inch sensor, F/1.8 Aperture, 5P lens, 1.12um pixel size, Auto Focus
- 2MP with 1/5-inch sensor, F/2.2 Aperture, 4P lens, 1.12um pixel size
- 5MP with 1/5-inch Sensor, F/2.4 Aperture, 3P lens, 1.65um pixel size
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Standby time: 461 hours (4G), 586 hours (3G), 596 hours (2G)
- Charging time: 3 hours 42 minutes
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/A-GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, e-Compass
The Alcatel 1S (2020) price is US$ 110 (€99) and comes in Agate Green and Power Gray colors. It will go on sale in select markets of Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa in Q1, 2020.