Alcatel has launched a new smartphone in Argentina called Alcatel 3X Plus. It comes in Dark Grey and Blue color options.
The phone is 8.65mm thick and houses a fingerprint sensor at back. It has Hybrid Dual Nano SIM slots and supports dual 4G VoLTE. It runs on Android 10 OS out of the box.
The Alcatel 3X Plus specs include a 6.22-inch IPS display with 2.5D curved glass and offers HD+ resolution at 19:9 aspect ratio. The smartphone also boasts 87.18% screen-to-body ratio.
Powering inside is an octa-core SC9863A chipset with 4GB RAM and 128GB internal storage space. The mobile sports a dew-drop notch that houses a 5MP front facing camera. At the back side are triple cameras consisting of 13MP main, 5MP ultra-wide lens and a 2MP depth sensor.
The 3X Plus from Alcatel feature a 4000mAh battery. It is fully chargeable in about 2 hours 42 minutes and offers up to 24 hours of 4G talk time.
Alcatel 3X Plus Specifications
- Dimensions: 159.16 x 75.2 x 8.65 mm
- Weight: 175 grams
- Build: Polycarbonate with Matte finish and radial details
- SIM: Hybrid Dual Nano SIM slots
- Operating system: Android 10
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Display: 6.22-inch 2.5D glass IPS screen with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, 60Hz refresh rate, multi-touch support, 87.18% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core UNISOC SC9863A processor with IMG8322 GPU (550MHz)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 128GB built-in, expandable using MicroSD card slot
- Front camera: 5MP
- Rear cameras: Triple cameras with LED Flash
- 13MP main
- 5MP ultra-wide
- 2MP depth with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Talk time: up to 30 hours (2G) / 24 hours (3G and 4G)
- Standby time: up to 500 hours (2G and 3G) / 400 hours (4G)
- Charging time: 2 hours 42 minutes
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Diret, Bluetooth V4.2, USB 2.0, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack
The Alcatel 3X Plus price is set at ARS 23,999 ($243 / Rs. 18,030 approx.) and is already available in Argentina from Authorized distributors. [source]