Asus has officially launched its latest flagship in India called ASUS 6Z. It is the same smartphone globally known as Asus Zenfone 6, which was unveiled back in May 2019.
The handset comes with rear mounted fingerprint sensor and packs in Dual Nano SIM slots. It has a dedicated key for google assistant, which can be customized for quick launching apps or functions.
It has 48MP + 13MP dual shooters at the back which are placed inside flip camera module. The flip mechanism makes up of 17 power cables (via 2mm diameter holes), Gravitational sensor, gyro sensor, camera sensor and hall sensor. The flip motor houses 13 gears with 2x torque. Thanks to this 180-degree flip module, these dual shooters acts as selfie cameras.
The Asus 6Z specs include 6.4-inch IPS display with FHD+ resolution and delivers 100% DCI-P3 color gamut. There is Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection for added durability.
Internal hardware makes up of octa-core Snapdragon 855 SoC with Adreno 640 GPU. There are options of 6GB RAM with 64GB/128GB ROM and 8GB RAM with 256GB storage space.
A 5000mAh battery powers the hardware with Quick Charge 4.0 fast charging support. It is said to offer up to 33.3 hours of talk time, up to 21 hours of Wi-Fi browsing, up to 2 days of usage or up to 26 days of 4G standby.
ASUS 6Z Specifications
- Dimensions: 158.94 x 75.58 x 9 ~ 9.6 mm
- Weight: 195 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots + MicroSD card slot
- Biometrics: Fingerprint Sensor (rear)
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with ZenUI 6.0 (Upgradable to Android Q and Android R) (stock Android experience)
- Display: 6.4-inch IPS display with 2340 x 1080 pixels Full HD+ resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 600nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 Color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection, 92% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core (2.84GHz Kryo 485 x 1 + 2.42GHz Kryo 485 x 3 + 1.8GHz Kryo 485 x 4) Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform with Adreno 640 GPU and 4th Generation Qualcomm AI Engine
- RAM and Storage: 6GB (LPDDR4X) RAM with 64GB/128GB (UFS 2.1) storage options, 8GB (LPDDR4X) with 256GB storage (UFS 2.1)
- Front Camera: Not Present. (rear camera module flips to act as seflie shooters)
- Rear Cameras: 48MP (Sony IMX 586 sensor, Quad Bayer technology, 2×1 OCL PDAF, Laser AF, 1.6um pixels, F/1.79 Aperture, 79-degree FOV, 6P Lens) + 13MP (125-degree ultra-wide FOV)
- Battery: 5000 mAh with Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0 fast charging, 10W reverse charging
- Audio: dual 5 Magnet Stereo speakers with NXP TFA9874 Smart Amp, Hi-Res Audio (192KHz/24bit), DTS Headphone X Virtual Surround 7.1, Audio Wizard, Dual Microphone
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo/QZSSv, NFC, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The Asus 6Z comes in Midnight Black and Twilight Silver colors. It comes with high quality high-res headsets in the box which are audio tuned by OneMore.
ASUS 6Z Price
- 6GB RAM + 64GB Storage: Rs. 31,999
- 6GB RAM + 128GB storage: Rs. 34,999
- 8GB RAM + 256GB Storage: Rs. 39,999.
You can buy ASUS 6Z at Flipkart. Sale will commence from June 26th.