BLU has officially launched its latest bezel-less smartphone called BLU Vivo X. It comes with 6-inch HD+ 18:9 wide screen display with Gorilla Glass protection.
The handset is powered by MediaTek Helio P25 SoC and comes with 4GB RAM. It has 64GB expandable storage and is powered by 4010 mAh battery which also supports quick charging.
The BLU Vivo X features in total of four cameras, two on the front and couple at the back. Both of them have Flash and support 1080p video recording.
- Dimensions: 160 x 76.8 x 8.2 mm / Weight: 188g
- Dual SIM slots with Dual Standby
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- Encrypted Fingerprint sensor, facial recognition
- 6-inch in-cell display with 2.5D curved glass, 1440 x 720 pixels HD+ resolution, 268ppi pixel density, 80% screen-to-body ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.6GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P25 (MT6757V) processor with Mali-T880 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage space, expandable up to 64GB usign MicroSD card
- 20MP primary front camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX376 Sensor, 1µm pixel size, 1/2.8 inch sensor, 2.0mm aperture and 1080p video recording. Secondary 8MP front camera with 120-degree wide angle lens, 1/4-inch sensor size
- 13MP primary rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, 1.12µm pixel size, 1/3-inch sensor, 2.0mm aperture, 1080p video recording. 5MP secondary rear camera with 1/5-inch sensor size
- 4010 mAh Li-Polymer non-removable battery with 5V/2A quick charger
- Maxx Audio Sound Enhancements
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE) 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, (4G HSPA+ 42Mbps) 850/900/1700/1900/2100MHz, (4G LTE Cat 6 Up to 300Mbps) FDD 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/28
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.1, GPS
The BLU Vivo X price is set at US$ 199 and comes in Midnight Black color. The handset is already available online in USA at Amazon.com.