Last month Honor’s Russia wing unveiled Honor 10i smartphone. It came with model number HRY-LX1T and packed in 4GB RAM. Today, Chinese variants of Honor 10i bearing model number HRY-TL00T and HRY-AL00Ta got certified by TENAA.
The it has basically the same specifications of recently announced Honor 10i. Interestingly, HRY-TL00T and HRY-AL00Ta both have 6GB RAM variants which is new for the device. The higher RAM will have higher storage of 128GB. Its 4GB RAM model will come with 64GB internal memory. Other specifications are more or less the same.
Honor 10i specifications
- Dimensions: 154.8 x 73.64 x 7.95 mm
- Weight: 164 grams
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes, Rear
- SIM: Dual Nano slots
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0.1
- Display: 6.21-inch multi-touch 2.5D curved glass display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 415ppi pixel density
- Chipset: octa-core (2.2GHz A73 x 4 + 1.7GHz A53 x 4) Kirin 710 Mobile Platform with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU and GPU Turbo 2.0
- RAM: 4GB / 6GB
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB built-in, expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 32MP
- Rear camera: 24MP (F/1.8) + 8MP (F/2.4, ultra wide) + 2MP (F/2.4, depth) triple rear cameras with LED flash, Auto Focus, 1080p video recording
- Battery: 3320mAh (minimum) / 3400 (typical) mAh
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/GLONASS