Gionee has unveiled a new smartphone in China called K3 Pro. It has Dual Nano Slots and comes with oddly placed rear mounted fingerprint sensor.
The phone boots on outdated Android 9.0 Pie OS. It has 6.53-inch IPS LCD screen with HD+ resolution and boasts 90% screen-to-body ratio. It has octa-core Mediatek Helio P60 SoC inside.
The Gionne K3 Pro specs include 6GB / 8GB RAM variants with 128GB built-in storage space. There is microSD card support for further storage expansion. At the front side of this smartphone is a 13MP selfie camera.
At the back side is 16MP main auto focus camera. Gionee has left out details of its other shooters. A 4000mAh battery powers the hardware and supports 10W charging.
Gionee K3 Pro specifications
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 77.6 x 9.7 mm
- Weight: 205 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Operating system: Android 9.0 OS
- Display: 6.53-inch In-cell IPS LCD display with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 234ppi pixel density, multi-touch support, 90% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Helio P60 processor with Mali-G72 GPU
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB
- Storage: 128GB built-in, expandable using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 13MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: 16MP (main, AI, Auto Focus, F/2.0, 5P Lens) + incomplete details
- Battery: 4000mAh with 10W charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, GPS, USB Type-C, 3.5 audio jack
The Gionee K3 Pro 6GB RAM variant price is 699 Yuan (US$ 101 / Rs. 7490 approx.) while its 8GB RAM model costs 899 Yuan (US$ 130 / Rs. 9630 approx.) . It comes in Jade Green and Pearl White colors. It will go on sale on sale in China soon.