HiFuture, a company known for designing and creating premium personal audio devices has launched TidyBudsPro truly wireless earbuds in India. Company has already launched FutureBuds and Necklace in India and TidyBudsPro are its third offering.
The earbuds come with a unique case which houses a massive 3000mAh battery capacity. Another interesting aspect of the case is that it also doubles up as a mini power bank for charging mobile phones. Each earbuds gets a 75mAh battery and offers about 8 hours of playtime on single charge. With its charging case you get additional 100 hours of playtime, meaning that each earbuds can be charged up to 12 times via fully charged case.
The HiFuture TidyBudsPro feature in RealTek 8763 Bluetooth v5.0 chipset and houses graphene driver for excellent audio with deep bass. It offers a stable connectivity up to 10 meters. It has intuitive touchpad technology built inside both earbuds for easy control of music, calls and voice assistant. The TidyBudsPro also allows Binaural calls allowing one to listen and talk through both earphones.
The earbuds are IPX4 rated making it dust, sweat and splash proof, making it perfect for workout sessions. It has nut sized earbuds which are chic, compact, light weight and comfortable to wear for all day music. It comes with 3 pair of ear tips as well.
HiFuture TidyBudsPro Specifications
- Type: Truly Wireless Earbuds
- Auto On/Off: Yes, via magnetic pogo pins
- Auto Pairing: Yes, when picked up from case
- Bluetooth: Version V5.0
- Bluetooth Chipset: RealTek8763
- Bluetooth Profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP
- Support decoder: SBC, ACC
- Operating Range: 10 meters
- Frequency Range: 2.4GHz – 2.48GHz
- Driver: Dynamic Graphene Driver
- Speaker impedance: 32Ω ±15%
- Rated Power: 3mW
- THD+N: ≤1% , @ 200Hz ~3KHz
- Sensitivity: 96dB (±3dB) @ 1 KHz, 126mV
- Battery: 75mAh (in each earbud) / 3000mAh (charging case)
- Talk time: Up to 8 hours + 96 hours via Charging case
- Standby time: Up to 2 months
- Charging Voltage: 5V for charging case
- Dimensions: 23 x 19 x 13 mm (earbuds) / 65 x 40 x 31 mm (charging case)
- Weight: 5.8 grams per earbud / 90 grams including charging case
- Rating: IPX4
- Sensors: Built-in touch sensor
- Compatibility: Most Android and iOS devices with support for Google Assistant and Siri
The HiFuture TidyBudsPro price is Rs. 4499 and comes in White and Black color. It is already up for sale at Amazon.in for a slightly cheaper price of rs. 4199.