HMD Global had announce Nokia 5.3 Smartphone back in March. Now, company has officially launched the smartphone in India.
It is a dual SIM smartphone powered by Android 10 OS and comes with rear mounted fingerprint sensor. It has Nordic-Inspired design, sports scratch resistant coating Polymer 3D frame and sculpted back.
The Nokia 5.3 specs include 6.55-inch 2.5D Glass screen with HD+ resolution at 20:9 aspect ratio. Internal hardware makes up of octa-core Snapdragon 665 SoC, 4GB/6GB RAM options and 64GB internal storage space. It has support for MicroSD card up to 512GB.
The smartphone is 8.5mm thick and houses 4000mAh battery with 10W charging support. It has 8MP front camera for selfies and video calling. At the back side is 13MP (main) + 5MP (wide-angle) + 2MP (depth) + 2MP (macro) quad-shooters with LED Flash.
Nokia 5.3 Specifications
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 76.6 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 185 grams
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear mounted)
- SIM: Single / Dual Nano SIM options
- Operating System: Android 10
- Display: 6.55-inch display with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 665 mobile platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM: 3GB / 4GB / 6GB
- Storage: 64GB built-in, expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash
- 13MP main with F/1.8 Aperture
- 2MP depth sensor
- 5MP ultra-wide angle lens
- 2MP Macro lens
- Battery: 4000mAh with 10W fast charging support
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V4.2, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS, FM Radio receiver, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Ambient light, Proximity, Accelerometer
The Nokia 5.3 4GB RAM variant costs Rs. 13,999 while its 6GB RAM model price is Rs. 15,499. It comes in Charcoal, Sand and Cyan colors. The cellphone will be up for order at company’s official site (notify me at Amazon.in) starting today. It will go on sale from September 1st.