Along with Honor 9X / 9X Pro smartphones, company has also announced its sleek laptop called Honor MagicBook Pro. It runs on Windows 10 OS and comes Magic-Link 2.0 for easy connectivity with smartphones.
The laptop sports a 16.1-inch display with 1080p resolution and boasts 90% screen-to-body ratio. The MagicBook Pro can be configured with 8th Generation Intel Core i5 or i7 processor and includes dual graphics of NVIDIA GeForce MX250 GPU / Intel UHD Graphics 620 GPU.
The laptop comes with 8GB / 16GB DDR4 RAM options with 512GB / 1TB storage space. It has full size chicklet keyboard with multi-touch touch pad. There is a hidden 1MP camera and supports fingerprint recognition.
Honor MagicBook Pro specifications
- Model: HBL-W19
- Category: Laptop
- Dimensions: 369 x 234 x 16.9 mm
- Weight: 1.7 Kg
- Keyboard: island-style chiclet keyboard (full size) with Touch Pad (5-point multi-touch)
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Hall Sensor
- Operating System: 64-bit Windows 10 (Chinese version)
- Display: 16.1-inch IPS Matte screen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 100% sRGB (Typical) color, 16:9 aspect ratio, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 300nits brightness, 90% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U or Core i7-8565U processor
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeFoce MX256 (2GB GDDR5) and Intel UHD Graphics 620 GPU (Dual Graphics)
- Memory: 8GB / 16GB (DDR4 2400Mhz) with 512GB / 1TB SSD / PCIe storage
- Camera: Yes, 1MP (hidden)
- Battery: 56Wh (Rated capacity) Lithium-Polymer (charges up to 70% in 1 hours. Fully charges in 2.5 Hours)
- Audio: Dual Speakers, Dual Microphone, Dolby Atmos, 3.5mm/microphone combo jack
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band, HDMI port, Bluetooth V5.0
Honor MagicBook Pro Price
- Core i5 + 8GB RAM + 512GB storage model: 5499 yuan (US$ 799 / Rs. 55,100 approx.)
- Core i7 + 8GB RAM + 512GB storage model: 6199 yuan (US$ 901 / Rs. 62,125 approx.)
- Core i7 + 16GB RAM + 1TB storage model: 7999 yuan (US$ 1162 / Rs. 80,170 approx.)
The Honor MagicBook Pro comes in Glacial Silver colors. It is up for order and will go on sale in China from July 29th.