LAVA has unveiled its budget Android 10 Go Edition smartphone in India called Lava BeU. It has rear mounted fingerprint sensor and supports face unlock.
The Lava BeU features in a 6.08-inch 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ 19.5:9 resolution. It has 1.6GHz octa-core Unisoc SC9863A SoC with 2GB RAM and 32GB storage support.
It has 8MP selfie camera with LED Flash. At the back side are dual cameas which include 13MP main and 2MP dual shooters. It has crystal studded decoration in rear camera module and houses floral speaker mesh.
The Lava BeU specs include 4060mAh battery capacity which fully charges in 3 hours 10 minutes. It is claimed to offer about 12 hours 30 minutes of YouTube playback.
Lava BeU specifications
- Dimensions: 155.5 x 73.3 x 9.82 mm
- Weight: 175.8 grams (with battery)
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating system: Android 10 GO Edition (Stock)
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear) (0.8 seconds) / Face unlock (0.78 seconds)
- Display: 6.08-inch 2.5D curved screen with 1560 x 720 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 281ppi pixel density
- Chipset: 1.6GHz octa-core Unisoc SC9863A processor with IMG8322 GPU
- RAM: 2GB DDR4
- Storage: 32GB built-in, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with F/2.2 Aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- Rear cameras: Dual cameras with LED Flash
- 13MP with F/1.85 Aperture, 1.12um pixels, Auto Focus
- 2MP depth sensor
- Battery: 4060 mAh Li-Po
- Charging: 3 hours 10 minutes
- Talk time: 16 hours (3G) / 38 Hours (2G)
- Standby time: 720 hours (data off) / 650 hours (data on, Single SIM)
- Youtube playback: 12 hours 30 minutes on Adaptive Brightness
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.2, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light
The Lava BeU price is Rs. 6888 and comes in Elegant Rose Pink colors. It will go on sale in both online and offline channels in India.