The Smartphone packs in 6.8-inch multi-touch display with HD+ resolution and 20.5:9 aspect ratio. It has octa-core Snapdragon 662 SoC inside with 4GB RAM and 64GB built-in storage space.
The Lenovo Lemon K12 Pro specs include 16MP selfie camera coupled with triple rear shooters and LED Flash. These include 64MP (main) + 2MP (depth) + 2MP (macro) shooters.
The hardware is powered by 6000mAh battery and supports fast charging. The mobile runs on Android 10 OS and houses rear mounted fingerprint sensor.
Lenovo Lemon K12 Pro specifications
- Dimensions: 172.14 x 76.79 x 9.66 mm
- Weight: 221 grams
- SIM: Hybrid Dual Nano Slots
- Water Resistant: IP52 dust and splash resistant
- Operating System: Android 10
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor
- Display: 6.8-inch IPS LCD display with 1640 x 720 pixels resolution, 20.5:9 aspect ratio, 264ppi pixel density, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core (2GHz Kryo 260 x 4 + 1.8GHz Kryo 260 x 4) Snapdragon 662 mobile processor with Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 64GB built-in, expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 16MP with F/2.2 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Triple rear cameras with LED Flash
- 64MP main with F/1.79 Aperture, quad-pixel (1.4um)
- 2MP depth sensor with F/2.4 Aperture
- 2MP macro lens with 2.5cm macro shots, F/2.4 Aperture, 1.75um pixel size
- Battery: 6000mAh with 20W fast charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou and 3.5mm headphone jack