LG has launched its latest Android Smartphone in US called LG Stylo 4. It seems resemble recently announced LG Q Stylus α.
The handset is 0.32-inchs thick and packs in a 3300 mAh battery. It supports 4G LTE and comes with rear mounted fingerprint sensor for quick unlocking.
The LG Stylo 4 specs include 6.2-inch FullVision display with FHD+ resolution. The device also comes with Stylus which provides added functionality.
Talking about hardware, it has an octa-core Snapdragon 450 Mobile Platform with 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM (expandable). It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo OS and comes with several software enhanced features.
A 5MP snapper sits at the front for selfies while the back side comes with 13MP single rear camera with LED Flash. Most of connectivity options including NFC are supported.
LG Stylo 4 Specifications
- Dimensions: 6.3 x 3.06 x 0.32 inches / Weight: 6.07 oz
- Android 8.1 Oreo OS with LG UX7
- Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- 6.2-inch FullVision TFT display with 2160 x 1080 pixels resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support, Stylus
- 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage (about 20.94GB user available), Expandable up to 2TB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera with wide-angle lens, Auto Shot, QLens AI camera
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, up to 4X digital zoom, 1080p video recording
- 3300 mAh Li-Ion battery. Offers up to 15 Hours 20 Minutes talk time and up to 21 days of standby
- DTS:X 3D Audio rendering
- 4G LTE, Wi-FI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/A-GPS, DLNA, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0
The LG Stylo 4 is available at MetroPCS for $179.