LG has officially introduced a budget handset in South Korea called LG X2. It is the same device which will launch in Global markets as LG K30.
The LG X2 (2019) / K30 (2019) is durable enough to comply with MIL-ST 810G. It can handle extreme temperatures, heat, shock, humidity and vibrations.
The Mobile runs on Android 9.0 Pie OS and features in a 3000mAh battery inside. It has 5.45-inch multi-touch HD+ display and is powered by quad-core Snapdragon 425 SoC. It has 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM (expandable up to 2TB)
The LG X2 2019 / LG K30 2019 specs include 5MP front camera for selfies coupled with 13MP shooter at the back with LED Flash and PDAF support.
The smartphone is 8.2 mm thick and coms with dedicated Google Assistant button. You can also access the assistant by simply speaking “OK Google”.
LG X2 (2019) / LG K30 (2019) Specifications
- Dimensions: 147 x 71.5 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 147 grams
- Rating: MIL-STD 810G compliant
- SIM: Dual SIM support
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- Display: 5.45-inch Full Vision display with 1440 x 720 pixels resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio, 295ppi pixel density, multi-touch support
- Chipset: 1.4GHz quad-core Snapdragon 425 mobile platform with Adreno 308 GPU
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB built-in, Expandable up to 2TB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 5MP
- Rear camera: 13MP with LED Flash
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V 5.0, GPS, USB 2.0 Type-B, NFC, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The LG X2 (2019) price is 198,000 Won (US$ 163 / Rs. 11,460 / Euro 146 approx.) and comes in new Aurora Black color. It will go on sale in domestic markets including at LG Best Shop from August 9th. The LG X2 (2019) will also land in markets of Europe, including Germany, Italy, Poland and North America as LG K30 (2019).