Chinese company Meizu, at an event in China has officially announced its new budget phone called called Meizu 6T. It runs on Flyme OS 6.2 which is based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
The smartphone is 8.4 mm thick and weighs 145 grams. It has Hybrid Dual SIM slots of which second SIM slot doubles up for MicroSD card. It has rear mounted fingerprint sensor for quick unlocking.
The Meizu 6T Specs include 5.7-inch HD+ display and is powered by MediaTek MT6750 SoC. It comes with 3GB / 4GB RAM options with 32GB ROM and 4GB RAM with 64GB storage. All the variants allow further expansion up to 128GB using MicroSD card.
The smartphone features in 8MP selfie shooter and 13MP + 2MP dual rear cameras with LED flash. It is powered by 3300 mAh battery capacity. Most of connectivity options are supported as well.
- Dimensions: 152.3 x 73 x 8.4 mm / Weight: 145 grams
- Android 7.0 Nougat with Flyme OS 6.2
- Hybrid Dual SIM Slots
- 360-degree Fingerprint sensor (rear), unlocks in 0.2 seconds and saves up to 5 fingerprints
- 5.7-inch In-Cell 2.5D curved glass display with 1440 x 720 pixels HD+ resolution, 1000:1 contrast, 282ppi pixel density, 450nits brightness and multi-touch support
- Octa-Core (1.5GHz A53 x 4 + 1GHz A53 x 4) MediaTek MT6750 processor with ARM Mali-T860 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 32GB / 64GB internal storage options, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- 8MP front facing camera with F/2.0 Aperture, Lens 4, ArcSoft Facial Skin adaptive algorithm, Face AI, Automatic face recognition
- 13MP primary rear camera with LED flash, F/2.2 Aperture, Lens 5, PDAF, Portrait mode. Secondary 2MP rear shooter with F/2.4 Aperture, Lens 3, Auto Focus system
- 3300 mAh typical battery capcaity
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V4.1 LE, GPS/GLONASS
- Gravity Sensor, IR Distance sensor, Soft Gyroscope, Ambient Light sensor, e-Compass
The Meizu 6T Price starts at 799 Yuan (US$ 125 / Rs. 8,460 approx.) for 3GB/32GB model and 999 Yuan (US$ 155 / Rs. 10,570 approx.) for 3GB/64GB variant. The premium 4GB RAM / 64GB storage model costs 1099 Yuan (US$ 170 / Rs. 11,630 approx.). The handset comes in Black, Red and Gold colors and is already up for order in China. It will go on sale in China from June 1st.