Motorola has launched Edge+ smartphone in India. The handset was first unveiled last month. It comes with water repellent design, dual SIM slots and boots on Android 10 OS with My UX customization.
The smartphone body is made using 6000 series aluminum and houses Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection at front and back. It has an on-display fingerprint sensor.
The Motorola Edge+ specs include 6.7-inch OLED endless-edge display with FHD+ resolution. It offers 90Hz refresh rate and boass 93% screen-to-body ratio.
Inside is octa-core Snapdragon 865 SoC with 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB built-in storage. It has has stereo speakers which deliver 60% louder audio than its past Motorola smartphones. Further more, the audio is tuned by Waves.
The Motorola Edge+ features in 25MP front camera and is capable of taking 120fps slow-motion videos. At the back side is a quad-camera setup with LED flash. Main attraction is its 108MP primary shooter which has 1/1.33-inch Samsung Sensor. Other shooters are 16MP 117° ultra-wide angle lens, 8MP telephoto and ToF sensors.
It has 5000mAh battery which supports 18W wired, 15W wireless and 5W wireless reverse charging. There is USB Type-C and NFC as well.
Motorola Edge+ Specifications
- Dimensions: 161.07 x 71.38 x 9.6 mm
- Weight: 203 grams
- Body: 6000 Series aluminum, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Ratings: Water Repellent design
- Operating System: Android 10
- Biometrics: on-display fingerprint sensor
- SIM: Single / Dual Nano SIM
- Display: 6.7-inch OLED Endless Edge display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate, 93% screen-to-body ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 865 mobile platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- RAM: 12GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 256GB Built-in
- Front camera: 25MP with F/2.0 Aperture, 0.9um pixel size, Quad-Pixel technology for 1.8um, Timelapse video, Hyperlapse video, Slow motion video (120fps), screen flash, Face Beauty, 1080p video at 30fps
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash, 6K / 4K at 30fps, 1080p at 30/60fps, Slow Motion 1080p at 120fps,
- 108MP main with 1/1.33-inch Samsung Sensor, 1.6um Quad-pixel technology, OIS
- 16MP with 117-degree ultra-wide angle lens, F/2.2 Aperture, 1.0um pixel size
- 8MP telephoto lens with F/2.4 Aperture, 1.0um pixel size, 3x High-res optical zoom, OIS
- ToF sensor
- Audio: Dual Stereo speakers tuned by Waves, 3 microphones, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 5000mAh with 10W TurboPower fast charging, 15W wireless-charging, 5W Wireless power sharing. Offers 2-days battery life
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA), 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band, Bluetooth V5.1, USB Type-C, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/Galileo, NFC
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyrscope, Proximity, Ambient Light, Sensor Hub, Barometer
The Motorola Edge+ price in India is Rs. 74999 and comes in Thunder Grey colors. It is up for pre-order at Flipkart. One can also avail Rs. 7500 discount using ICICI Bank credit cards.