Oppo recently introduced Realme 1 smartphone in India in partnership with Amazon. Now, company has accidentally listed Oppo A73s (CPH1859) at its official website which seems to be global variant of Realme 1.
We managed take screen shot of phone pictures along with all of its specifications. The handset sports face unlock which uses advanced AI recognition technology and scans 128 recognition points to unlock the phone.
The Oppo A73s specs include 6-inch FHD+ LTPS display and boasts 84.8% screen-to-body ratio. It has 1.98mm narrow bezels offers an impressive 11% bigger view of the screen.
With thickness of 7.8 mm, company has managed to include 3410 mAh battery and comes with AI Battery management. The handset is claimed to offer about 15 hours of continuous usage in normal scenarios.
The Oppo A73s features in octa-core MediaTek Helio P60 SoC and is powered with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM (expandable). It has 13MP primary shooter at the back with AI powered scene recognition camera (identifies 120 scenes). It’s 8MP front camera uses AI Beauty Technology 2.0.
Oppo A73s (CPH1859) Specifications
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 75.2 x 7.8 mm / Weight: 155 grams
- Dual Nano SIM slots
- Android 8.1 Oreo based ColorOS 5.0
- Face Unlock
- 6-inch LTPS multi-touch display with 2160 x 1080 pixels FHD+ resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio, 84.8% screen-to-body ratio
- octa-core MediaTek Helio P60 processor with ARM Mali-G72 MP3 (800MHz) GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- 8MP front camera, F/2.2 Aperture
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, F/2.2 Aperture
- 3410 mAh (typical) battery
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band, Bluetooth V4.2, GPS/A-GPS, USB OTG
- Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Light sensor, digital compass
The Oppo A73s will come in Diamond Black and Solar Red colors. Official phone launch is expected soon.
Source: Oppo (Cache)