Oppo had announced K9 Pro mobile back in September. Today, company introduced Oppo K9s 5G mobile phone in Chinese markets.
The Oppo K9s specs include 6.59-inch LCD screen with FHD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate and 100% DCI-P3 colors. It has Panda glass protection for durability.
Powering inside is an eight-core Snapdragon 778G processor with 6GB / 8GB RAM options. It has 128GB built-in storage space. The mobile comes pre-installed with Android 11 based ColorOS 11.2.
It has multi-dimensional composite liquid cooling system that uses up to 0.15mm thick graphite sheets and other high thermal conductivity materials for improved heat dissipation.
The Oppo K9s feature in 16MP selfie shooter. It has triple cameras at back making up of 64MP main, 8MP ultra-wide and 2MP macro lens. There is a 5000mAh battery with 30W fast charging. It can go from 0 to 100% in just about 59 minutes.
Oppo K9s specifications
- Dimensions: 164.43 x 75.88 x 8.52 mm
- Weight: 199 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 11 based ColorOS 11.2
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (Side), face unlock
- Display: 6.59-inch LCD display with 2412 x 1080 pixels resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate (5 fingers), 96% NTSC Color gamut, 100% DCI-P3 colors, 401ppi pixel density, 480nits (normal) / 600nits (typ highlight mode) brightness, Panda glass protection, 90.8% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 778G mobile platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.2 built-in
- Front camera: 16MP with 3.41mm focal length, F/2.0 Aperture, 79° FOV, 5P lens
- Rear cameras: Triple cameras with LED Flash, 4K video at 30fps, 1080p at 60/30fps, slow motion 1080p/720p at 120/240fps, EIS 1080p at 60fps, Video zoom 1080p at 30fps
- 64MP main with 4.73mm focal length, F/1.7 Aperture, 81° FOV, 6P Lens, AF using closed loop focus motor
- 8MP ultra-wide with 1.65mm focal length, F/2.2 Aperture, 120° FOV, 5P lens, AF not supported
- 2MP macro with 1.77mm focal length, F/2.4 Aperture, 89° FOV, AF is not supported
- Battery: 5000mAh (typical) / 4880mAh (minimum) with 30W fast charging
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/a/c/ax, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz) 2x2MIMO, Bluetooth V5.2, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Geomagnetic induction, light, proximity, acceleration, gravity, gyroscope, step counter
The Oppo K9s 5G comes in Obsidian Black, Neon Silver and Magic Purple shades. Its 6GB/128GB model is priced at 1699 Yuan ($265 / Rs. 19,900 approx.) while the 8GB/128GB version costs 1899 Yuan ($297 / Rs. 22,250 approx.). The handset is up for order in China and will go on sale from November 1st. [source]