Along with Realme GT Master Edition, company has also announced another premium GT series handset called Realme GT Master Edition Explorer.
Depending on color option, the Realme GT Master Edition Explorer is 8.0 or 8.8 mm thick and weighs 185 or 183.5 grams. The handset includes a 4500mAh battery inside and supports 65W fast charging. It is said to charge 0 to 100% in just 33 minutes.
The Realme GT Master Explorer Edition comes with 6.55-inch curved AMOLED display offering FHD+ resolution and 120Hz refresh rate.The screen has Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on top. Its display manages to deliver peak of 1100 nits brightness.
Powering inside is octa-core Snapdragon 870 SoC. The phone has options of 8GB RAM with 128GB storage and 12GB RAM with 256GB built-in memory. It has functionality of providing up to 7GB of virtual RAM. Realme has also included new Linear Vibration motor for 4D experience.
Realme GT Master Edition Explorer features a 3.15mm punch hole which houses a 32MP front facing camera. At the back side are triple cameras which include 50MP (main), 16MP (ultra-wide) and 2MP (macro) lenses with LED flash.
Realme GT Master Edition Explorer Specifications
- Dimensions: 159.9 x 72.5 x 8.0 mm / 8.8 mm (gray / apricot)
- Weight: 185 Grams (white / gradient) / 183.5 grams (gray / apricot)
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Operating System: Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0
- Display: 6.55-inch Curved Samsung AMOLED screen with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 120Hz refresh rate, 480Hz touch sampling rate, 100% DCI-P3 color, 1100nits (peak) brightness, 66000000:1 (max) contrast, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 92.1% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 mobile platform with Adreno 650 GPu
- RAM: 8GB / 128GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1
- Front camera: 32MP with Sony IMX615 sensor, 80.6° FOV, F/2.45 Aperture, 1080p video
- Rear cameras: Triple-cameras with LED Flash, up to 4K video recording, EIS, UIS Max
- 50MP main with 1/2-inch Sony IMX766 sensor, 24mm focal length, 84.4° FOV, 6P lens, F/1.8 Aperture
- 16MP ultra-wide with Sony IMX481 sensor, 14mm focal length, 123° FOV, 5P lens, F/2.2 Aperture
- 2MP macro lens with 4cm focus distance, F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 4400mAh (min) / 4500mAh (typ) with 65W fast charging
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.2, USB Type-C, NFC, dual-frequency GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/Bidou/Navic/Galileo/QZSS
- Audio: Stereo dual speakers, Dual Mic, Dolby Panoramic sound, Hi-Res audio
- Sensors: Geomagnetic, Light, Proximity, Gyroscope, Acceleration
The Realme GT Master Edition Explorer 8GB/128GB model costs 2799 Yuan ($432 / Rs. 32,250 approx.) while its 12GB/256GB variant is priced at 3099 Yuan ($478 / Rs. 35,680 approx.). Notably, These prices are for limited period (+100 Yuan). The handset will to go on sale in China from July 30th and is already up for pre-order.