Xiaomi’s Redmi brand has officially introduced its latest flagship grade mobile phones in China under its Redmi K60 series. The lineup includes Redmi K60, Redmi K60 Pro and Redmi K60E.
All of these come with an in-display fingerprint sensor and an Infrared sensor. These measure 162.78 x 75.44 x 8.59 mm (glass) / 8.79mm (leather) and weighs 205 grams (glass) / 199 grams (leather) respectively.
They come with stereo speakers that gives out Hi-Res audio and includes Dolby Atmos. They lack 3.5mm audio jack however, there is support for USB Type-C audio.
All of these come with dedicated dual Nano SIM slots and allows 5G SA/NSA and dual 4G VoLTE. They run on latest Android 13 based MIUI 14 out of the box.
The Redmi K60 series support Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.3, dual band GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo/NavIC, USB Type-C and NFC.
Redmi K60 specs and features
The phone sports a 6.67-inch TCL 12-bit AMOLED display offering 3200 x 1440 pixels 2K resolution and 20:9 aspect ratio. It has 120Hz refresh rate, 480Hz touch sampling rate, up to 1400nits brightness, 1920Hz PWM dimming and 5000000:1 (min) contrast ratio. It has support for HDR10+ and Dolby Vision as well.
The Redmi K60 feature in octa-core (up to 3.2GHz) Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 mobile platform with Adreno Next-Gen GPU. It has 8GB/12GB/16GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.1 storage space.
The smartphone houses a 16MP front facing camera for selfies and video calling. At the back side of Redmi K60 are triple cameras making up of 64MP (main, Omnivision OV64B sensor, OIS, EIS) + 8MP (120-degree ultra-wide, F/2.2) + 2MP (macro, F/2.4) lenses along with LED Flash.
The Redmi K60 specs include a 5000mAh battery with 67W wired fast charging 30W wireless charging support.
Redmi K60 Pro specs and features
The Pro model comes with same 6.67-inch 12-bit TCL AMOLED screen with HDR10+ and Dolby Vision. It has 3200 x 1440 pixels 2K resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 480Hz touch sampling rate, 1920Hz high-frequency PWM dimming, 1400nits (peak) brightness and 5000000:1 (min) contrast ratio.
The Redmi K60 Pro feature an octa-core Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 mobile platform with Adreno 740 GPU. It has 8GB / 12GB / 16GB LPDDR5X (8533Mbps) RAM and 128GB (UFS 3.1) / 256GB / 512GB UFS 4.0 storage options.
It has 16MP selfie camera at the front. The K60 Pro boasts a combo of 50MP (main, 1/1.49-inch Sony IMX800 sensor, F/1.88, OIS, EIS, 8K video) + 8MP (120-degree ultra-wide, F/2.2) + 2MP (macro, F/2.4) cameras at back along with LED Flash.
The Redmi K60 Pro boasts a 5500mAh (typical) battery and supports 120W wired fast charging and 30W wireless charging.
Redmi K60E specs and features
The K60E feature a 2K Samsung AMOLED 8-bit display offering 3200 x 1440 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 120Hz refresh rate, 480Hz touch sampling rate and HDR10+ support. It delivers up to 1200nits peak brightness.
Under the hood is an octa-core (up to 3.1GHz) MediaTek Dimensity 8200 processor with Mali-G610 MC6 GPU. It has 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM options and 128GB / 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.1 storage options.
The Redmi K60E specs include 20MP front facing camera for quality selfies. Rear camera module houses 48MP (main, OIS, 8K video) + 8MP (120-degree ultra-wide, F/2.2) + 2MP (macro, F/2.4) shooters and LED Flash.
It includes a 5500mAh (typical) battery with 67W wired fast charging. Notably, Wireless charging is not included.
Redmi K60 series price list
- Redmi K60 Pro 8GB/128GB – 3299 yuan (US$ 473 / Rs. 39,260 approx.)
- Redmi K60 Pro 8GB/256GB – 3599 yuan (US$ 516 / Rs. 42,830 approx.)
- Redmi K60 Pro 12GB/256GB – 3899 yuan (US$ 560 / Rs. 46,400 approx.)
- Redmi K60 Pro 12GB/512GB – 4299 yuan (US$ 617 / Rs. 51,170 approx.)
- Redmi K60 Pro 16GB/512GB Champion Edition – 4599 yuan (US$ 660 / Rs. 54,730 approx.)
- Redmi K60 8GB/128GB – 2499 yuan (US$ 358 / Rs. 29,740 approx.)
- Redmi K60 8GB/256GB – 2699 yuan (US$ 387 / Rs. 32,120 approx.)
- Redmi K60 12GB/256GB – 2999 yuan (US$ 430 / Rs. 35,685 approx.)
- Redmi K60 12GB/512GB – 3299 yuan (US$ 473 / Rs. 39,260 approx.)
- Redmi K60 16GB/512GB – 3599 yuan (US$ 516 / Rs. 42,830 approx.)
- Redmi K60E 8GB/128GB – 2199 yuan (US$ 315 / Rs. 26,170 approx.)
- Redmi K60E 8GB/256GB – 2399 yuan (US$ 344 / Rs. 28,550 approx.)
- Redmi K60E 12GB/256GB – 2599 yuan (US$ 373 / Rs. 30,935 approx.)
- Redmi K60E 12GB/512GB – 2799 yuan (US$ 401 / Rs. 33,315 approx.)
All the Redmi K60 / K60 Pro / K60E smartphone models are up for order in China and will go on sale from December 31st.