Xiaomi’s Redmi brand has officially unveiled Redmi Note 10 5G smartphone in China. It is basically a rebranded POCO M3 Pro 5G smartphone which was introduced back in March.
The smartphone is 8.92 mm thick and comes with a 5000mAh typical battery an 18W fast charging support. It has fingerprint sensor at the side and has AI Face unlock support.
The Redmi Note 10 5G feature a 6.5-inch multi-touch display offering FHD+ resolution at 20:9 aspect ratio. It also allows dynamic switching up to 90Hz refresh rate and has Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection on top. Thanks to its slim bezels, handset boast 91% screen-to-body ratio.
Under the hood is MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC with 4Gb / 6GB / 8GB RAM options and 128GB / 25GB storage variants. It has an 8MP front facing camera coupled with three cameras at the back. These include 48MP main, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensors.
Redmi Note 10 5G Specifications
- Dimensions: 161.81 x 75.34 x 8.92 mm
- Weight: 190 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side), AI face unlock
- Operating System: Android 11 based MIUI 12
- Display: 6.5-inch Dot display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate (dynamic switching between 30Hz/50Hz/60Hz/90Hz), 360-degree ambient light sensor, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 400nits brightness, multi-touch support, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 91% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor with ARM Mali-G57 MC2 (950Mhz) GPU
- RAM: 4GB / 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.2 built-in
- Front camera: 8MP with F/2.0 Aperture, 1080p video
- Rear cameras: Triple cameras with LED Flash, AI Camera 5.0, up to 1080p video, Time-lapse video, slow-motion video, video macro mode
- 48MP main with 1/2-inch Sensor, F/1.79 Aperture, 0.8um pixel size
- 2MP macro lens with F/2.4 Aperture
- 2MP depth sensor with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh (typical) with 18W fast charging support
- Connectivity: 5G / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5Ghz), Bluetooth V5.1, USB Type-C, NFC (depending on market), GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo, 3.5mm audio jack (Hi-Res audio certified)
- Sensors: Proximity, Ambient light, Accelerometer, Gyro, Compass, IR Blaster
The Redmi Note 10 5G 4GB/128GB model is priced at 999 Yuan ($156 / Rs. 11,360 approx.) while its 6GB/128GB variant costs 1199 Yuan ($187 / Rs. 13,630 approx.). Its 8GB/128GB version has price-tag of 1599 Yuan ($218 / Rs. 15,900 approx.) while the premium 8GB/256GB version price is 1599 Yuan ($250 / Rs. 18,180 approx.). The handset comes in Graphite Grey, Chrome Silver, Nighttime Blue and Aurora Green colours. The cellphone will go on sale in China from June 1st.