The Sharp AQUOS Zero5G Basic specs include 6.4-inch Organic EL display with FHD+ resolution and boasts 240Hz touch sampling rate. It has octa-core Snapdragon 765 5G chipset with 6GB / 8GB RAM options.
Depending on RAM, it comes with either 64GB or 128GB storage space. At the front side is a 16.3MP selfie shooter. At the back side is combination of 48MP (main) + 13.1MP (wide-angle) + 8MP (telephoto) shooters.
The hardware is juiced up by 4050mAh battery capacity. The mobile has fingerprint and facial recognition and runs on Android 10 OS out of the box.
Sharp AQUOS Zero5G Basic specifications
- Dimensions: 161 x 75 x 9.0 mm
- Weight: 182 grams
- Operating system: Android 10
- Ratings: IPX5, IPX8 / IP6X
- Biometrics: Fingerprint recognition, Face recognition
- Display: 6.4-inch Organic EL display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support, 60Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 765 5G mobile platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- RAM and Storage:
- 6GB RAM with 64GB ROM
- 8GB RAM with 128GB ROM
- Front camera: 16.3MP with F/2.0 Aperture, 73° focal length, 29mm equivalent
- Rear cameras: Triple rear cameras with LED Flash
- 48MP main with F/1.8 Aperture, 79° focal length (26mm equivalent), new Hybrid AF, Electronic camera shake correction
- 13.1MP wide-angle with F/2.4 Aperture, 125° focal length (15mm equivalent), Electronic Camera shake correction
- 8MP telephoto lens with F/2.4 Aperture, 30° focal length (79mm equivalent), High-speed AF (PDAF), Electronic Camera Shake correction
- Battery: 4050mAh
- Connectivity: 5G / 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.1, GPS/GLONASS
Pricing and Availability details of Sharp AQUOS Zero5G Basic is not known.