TECNO Mobile has unveiled its latest mobile phone in its CAMON series called CAMON 17P. The device is powered by Android 11 based HiOS 7.6 out of the box.
The TECNO CAMON 17P specs include a 6.8-inch multi-touch display with FHD+ resolution at 20:9 aspect ratio. The handset boasts 82% screen-to-body ratio as well.
Powering inside is an octa-core MediaTek Helio G85 processor with 6GB RAM and 128GB built-in storage space. It has 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.
The CAMON 17P specs include 16MP front camera with dual-flash. At the back side are quad shooters consisting of 64MP (main) + 2MP (depth) + 2MP (macro) + AI lens and quad-LED Flash.
TECNO CAMON 17P Specifications
- Dimensions: 168.67 x 76.44 x 8.82 mm
- Operating System: Android 11 based HiOS 7.6
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side)
- Display: 6.8-inch IPS LCD display with 2460 x 1080 pixels resolution, 21:9 aspect ratio, 500nits brightness, 395ppi pixel density, multi-touch support, 82% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Helio G85 processor with ARM Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB Built-in
- Front camera: 16MP with dual-Flash
- Rear cameras: Quad-cameras with Quad-Flash (top to bottom)
- 2MP macro lens
- 64MP main with Auto Focus
- 2MP depth sensor
- AI Lens (8W)
- Battery: 5000mAh with 18W flash charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: G-Sensor, Ambient Light, Proximity
The TECNO CAMON 17P colour options include Frost Silver, Magnet Black and Spruce Green shades. TECNO CAMON 17P price is ₦97,000 ($236 / Rs. 17,300 approx.). Kenya prices were not revealed.