Tecno Mobile unveiled TECNO Spark 4 Air last month. Today, company has unveiled TECNO Spark 4 smartphone.
It is a budget device which is offered in two versions of 3GB RAM with 32GB storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB storage.
The TECNO Spark 4 specs include 6.52-inch dot-notch display with HD+ resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio and boasts 90% screen-to-body ratio.
It is powered by a quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 SoC with 4000mAh battery. It runs on HiOS 5 which is based on Android Pie.
At the front side is an 8MP selfie shooter while the back side houses triple cameras with primary one being of 13MP and secondary 2MP depth sensor.
Tecno Spark 4 Specifications
- SIM: Dual SIM slots
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie based HiOS 5.0
- Biometrics: Anti Oil Fingerprint sensor, Face Unlock 2.0
- Display: 6.5-inch Dot-Notch display with HD+ resolution, 90% screen-to-body ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 processor with PowerVR GE-Class GPU
- RAM: 3GB / 4GB
- Storage: 32GB / 64GB built-in
- Front camera: 8MP with F/2.0 Aperture, 4P Lens, 81-degree wide-angle lens, AI
- Rear cameras: 13MP (F/1.8 Aperture, 5P Lens, 78-degree wide angle lens) + 2MP (Depth) + Low light shooter
- Battery: 4000mAh (offers up to 26 hours of talk time or up to 6 hours video playback or 6.9 hours of gaming or 110 hours of audio)
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, USB OTG, GPS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: Light, Proximity, G-Sensor
The TECNO Spark 4 3GB/32GB price is Rs. 7999 and comes in Vacation Blue and Royal Purple colors. The TECNO Spark 4 4GB/64GB model costs Rs. 8999 and comes in Bay Blue and Majestic Purple colors. You can buy mobile at more than 35000+ offline retail stores across India.