VIVO has silently introduced a new ‘V Series’ smartphone in Russia called V17 Neo.
It has dedicated dual SIM slots and sports an in-display fingerprint sensor. The Vivo V17 Neo features in 6.38-inch Halo FullView display with 90% screen-to-body ratio and offers full HD+ resolution.
At its core is MediaTek Helio P65 SoC with 6 GB RAM and 128GB ROM. There is a smart button for accessing voice assistants (1 click for Google Assistant and 2 clicks for Jovi Image recognition).
The smartphone houses 32MP front facing camera (inside notch) and supports AI Face Beauty, Backlight for selfies, AR Stickers and Photo filters. At he back side is 16MP, 8MP and 2MP triple rear shooters with AI capabilities.
Vivo V17 Neo Specifications
- Dimensions: 159.53 x 75.23 x 8.13 mm
- Weight: 179 Grams
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with Funtouch OS 9.0
- Biometric: Fingerprint sensor (in-display)
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Display: 6.38-inch multi-touch Super AMOLED screen with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Octa-Core Mediatek Helio P65 processor with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB built-in, expandable up to 256Gb using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 32MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: 16MP (dual-pixel, F/1.78) + 8MP (Wide-angle, F/2.2) + 2MP (depth, F/2.4) and LED Flash
- Battery: 4500 mAh (typical) with Dual Fast charge (9V / 2A) fast charging support
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-FI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V4.2, MicroUSB V2.0, USB OTG, GPS/GLONASS
- Sensors: Gravity, Proximity, Ambient Light, Gyro, e-Compass
The Vivo V17 Neo price is RUB 19,990 (US$ 313 / Rs. 21,650 approx.). It comes in Brilliant Black and Blue Pearl colors.