The VIVO Y81, company’s latest handset is silently available in Vietnam. It has Dual Nano SIM slots and supports 4G VoLTE.
The handset runs on Funtouch OS 4.0 which is based on Android 8.1. It has 6.22-inch FullView display and is powered by Helio P22 processor.
It has 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM and allows further expansion as well. There is a 5MP selfie shooter coupled with 13MP primary camera at the back with LED Flash.
- Dimensions: 155.06 x 75 x 7.77 mm / Weight: 146.5 grams
- Dual Nano SIM slots
- Android 8.1 Oreo based Funtouch OS 4.0
- Face Detection
- 6.22-inch FullView IPS display with 1520 x 720 pixels HD+ resolution, Gorilla Glass protection, multi-touch support
- 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) processor with IMG GE8320 GPU (650MHz)
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage (about 21GB user available), Expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera with F/2.2 Aperture
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, F/2.2 Aperture, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- 3260 mAH Li-Ion battery (non removable). Charging time of up to 2 hours, Talk time of up to 10 hours and standby up to 24 hours
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The Vivo Y81 price is set at VND 4,990,000 (US$ 218 approx.) and comes in Black and Red colors.