Vivo has just launched its latest Z Series smartphone in China called VIVO Z1. It is 7.89 mm thick and weighs about 149 grams.
It has Hybrid DUal SIM slots and supports 4G VoLTE. The mobile packs in rear facing fingerprint sensor and is powered by Funtouch OS 4.0.
It has 6.26-inch bezel-less screen with a notch for 12MP front facing camera and earpiece. Under the hood is Snapdragon 660 SoC coupled with 4GB RAM.
The Vivo Z1 specs include 64GB ROM (expandable) and 13MP + 2MP dual cameras at the back. A 3260 mAh battery powers the hardware. Most of connectivity options are supported as well.
- Dimensions: 154.81 x 75.03 x 7.89 mm / Weight: 149.3 grams
- Android 8.1 Oreo based Funtouch OS 4.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM Slots (Nano SIM + Nano SIM / MicroSD)
- Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- 6.26-inch IPS display with 2280 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- Octa-core (2.2GHz Kryo 260 x 4 + 1.8GHz Kryo 260 x 4) Snapdragon 660 Mobile Platform with Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- 12MP front camera which 24MP images, F/2.0 Aperture
- 13MP + 2MP dual rear cameras with LED Flash, Auto Focus
- 3260 mAh non removable battery
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, GPS, MicroUSB V2.0, 3.5mm Audio jack
The Vivo Z1 price is set at 1798 Yuan (US$ 280 / Rs. 19,220 approx.) and comes in Porcelain Glaze Black, Sapphire Blue and Red colors. The mobile is already up for booking at JD.com.