Vodafone has announced its latest budget smartphone in UK called Smart N9. It is 8.7mm thick and sports a 5.5-inch HD+ display.
The smartphone is powered by quad-core MediaTek MT6739WA SoC and houses 2GB RAM. It’s 16GB internal storage is further expandable using MicroSD card.
The Vodafone Smart N9 specs include 8MP selfie camera and 13MP auto focus snapper at the back A 2900 mAh battery powers the hardware.
- Dimensions: 147.1 x 68.8 x 8.7 mm / Weight 145 grams
- Nano SIM
- Android 8.1 Oreo OS
- Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- 5.5-inch IPS multi-touch display with 1440 x 720 pixels HD+ resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio
- 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6739WA processor with IMG PowerVR GE8100 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card
- 8MP front camera with Face Detection
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Auto Focus, Touch Focus, Panorama, HDR and 1080p video recording at 30fps
- 2900 mAh battery
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.1, A-GPS, NFC, 3.5mm Audio jack
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyroscope, Digital Compass
Vodafone has also introduced Smart N9 Lite which packs in a smaller 5.34-inch display with 1440 x 720 pixels HD+ resolution and 18:9 aspect ratio. It has MediaTek MT6739 SoC with 1GB RAM. The batter has been curbed to 2460 mAh capacity while the handset features in 5MP front and 8MP rear shooters.
The Vodafone Smart N9 price is at £109 while the Smart N9 Lite costs £85. Both of them are available on Vodafone (UK) on Pay As You Go Plans.