Xiaomi has officially introduced Xiaomi 11 Youth Edition smartphone in China. It was unveiled along side Xiaomi 11 Youth Vitality Edition. The handset is basically a rebranded Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE.
The Xiaomi 11 Youth Edition and Xiaomi 11 Youth Vitality Edition are more or less same, with only difference being the chipset. The Youth Edition houses an octa-core Snapdragon 780G 5G processor. On the other hand, the Youth Vitality Edition comes with Snapdragon 778G SoC Inside.
The Xiaomi 11 Youth specs include 6.55-inch Flexible AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution, up to 90Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 wide color gamut, 10-bit colors and HDR10+ support.
The Smartphone is offered with 8GB LPDDR4X RAM and comes in 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.2 storage options. The cell phone includes a 4250mAh battery and supports 33W fast charging.
The Xiaomi 11 Youth feature in 20MP front facing camera for selfies and video calling. At the back side is a combo of three cameras. These include 64MP main, 8MP ultra-wide and 5MP telemacro lenses along with LED Flash.
Xiaomi 11 Youth and Vitality Edition specifications
- Dimensions: 160.53 x 75.72 x 6.81 mm
- Weight: 159 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 11 based MIUI 12.5
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side), Face unlock
- Display: 6.55-inch Flexible AMOLED screen with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, up to 90Hz refresh rate, up to 240Hz touch sampling rate, DCI-P3 color gamut, 800nits (peak) brightness, 5000000:1 contrast ratio, HDR10+ support, Dolby Vision, 10-bit Colors, Sunshine Screen 3.0, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Chipset: Octa-core (2.4GHz x 1 + 2.2GHz x 3 + 1.9GHz x 4) Snapdragon 780G 5G mobile platform with Adreno 642 GPU and 6th Gen AI Engine
- Xiaomi 11 Youth Vitality Edition: Octa-core Snapdragon 778G Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.2
- Front camera: 20MP ultra-clear camera with 1080p video at 30/60fps
- Rear cameras: Triple cameras with LED Flash
- 64MP main ultra-clear camera with F/1.79 Aperture, 6P lens, up to 4K at 30fps, 1080p at 60fps
- 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with F/2.2 Aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- 5MP telemacro lens with 2x zoom, 3cm closeup shooting, F/2.4 Aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- Battery: 4250mAh (typical) / 4150mAh (minimum) non-removable with 33W Fast charging. USB Type-C double-sided charging interface, QC4+/QC3+/PD3.0 fast charging protocol support
- Audio: Hi-Res Audio Wireless, Hi-Res Audio, Mi SOund, HD Recording 2.0, Independent voice projection
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz) 2×2 MIMO, 8×8 sounding for MU-MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, Miracast, Bluetooth V5.2, USB Type-C, Dual-band GPS/GLONASS/Bediou/Galileo/NavIC
- Sensors: Ultrasonic distance, Ambient Light, Acceleration, Gyroscope, E-Compass, Linear motor, IR sensor
The Xiaomi 11 Youth Edition is priced at 1999 Yuan ($315 / Rs. 23,780 approx.) for 8GB/128GB model and 2299 ($362 / Rs. 27,350 approx.) Yuan for 8GB/256GB variant. It comes in Black, White, Green, Pink, Blue and Yellow colors.
The Xiaomi 11 Youth Vitality Edition has same price-tag. However, it comes in Black, Blue, Pink and White color options.