Update 27/4/2022: Xiaomi has officially launched its Xiaomi 12 Pro smartphone India. It comes in 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM options with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage.
The Xiaomi 12 Pro 8GB/256GB model is priced in India at Rs. 62,999 while the 12GB/256GB version costs Rs. 66,999. It has Noir Black, Opera Mauve and Couture Blue color options. Users can avail Rs. 4000 discount under its introductory offer.
The smartphone will go on sale in India at Amazon.in, Mi.com, Mi Home stores and offline channels starting May 2nd. Some of the launch offers include Rs. 6000 discount and EMI options with ICICI Bank cards. One can also get 100% off (up to Rs. 20,000) upon exchange of old Xiaomi, Mi or Redmi note smartphones under Xiaomi Fan Sale (on My 1st).
Original Article follows:
Along with Xioami 12, company has also unveiled its flagship Xiaomi 12 Pro smartphone in China.
It is powered by MIUI 13 out of the box and comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor. The handset houses 4-unit stereo speaker system tweaked by Harman Kardon and boast Hi-Res audio certification.
The Xiaomi 12 Pro feature a larger 6.73-inch micro-curved Flexible AMOLED screen with 3200 x 1440 pixels resolution. It offers up to 120Hz of adaptive refresh rate, 1500nites peak brightness, DCI-P3 colors and HDR10+. The sensor inside the screen can detects heart beats while Corning Gorilla Glass Victus offers added scratch resistance.
The Xiaomi 12 Pro specs include octa-core Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC paired with 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and 128GB / 256GB storage options. It has VC liquid-cooled stereo temperature control system.
For optics, a 32MP camera is placed at front for selfies and video calling. At the back side are 50MP ultra-wide main, 50MP main and 50MP super wide-angle lenses along with LED Flash.
The Xiaomi 12 hardware is juiced up by a 4600mAh battery and supports 120W (wired) / 50W wireless / 10W reverse wireless charging. The smartphone with multi-function NFC and dual-band GPS for positioning.
XIAOMI 12 Pro – Full Phone Specifications
- Dimensions: 163.6 x 74.6 x 8.16 mm (glass) / 8.66mm (PU)
- Weight: 205 grams (glass) / 204 grams (PU)
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 12 based MIUI 13
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor, face unlock
- Display: 6.73-inch AMOLED micro-curved flexible screen with 3200 x 1440 pixels resolution, up to 120Hz refresh rate, 1500nits (peak) brightness, 8000000:1 contrast ratio, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, LTPO, 10-bit colors, DCI-P3 colors, 360-degree photosensitive, AI master quality engine, ultra-thin screen fingerprints, dark light unlock, heart rate detection, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Chipset: Octa-core (3GHz Cortex-X2 x 1 + 2.5Ghz Cortex-A710 x 3 + 1.8Ghz Cortex-A510 x 4) Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor with next-gen Andreo GPU (up to 818MHz) and 7th Gen AI Engine
- RAM: 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 (6400Mbps)
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1
- Cooling: VC liquid-cooled stereo temperature control system
- Front camera: 32MP with 80.5-degree FOV, 4-in-1 large pixel at 1.4um pixel size, 1080p video at 30/60fps, Slow motion at 120fps
- Rear cameras: Triple cameras with LED Flash, 8K HDR10/HLG 24fps, 4K HDR10+/HLG 30fps, ultra-wide-angle 30Fps, Slow motion 1080p at 120/240/960Fps, 720p at 120/240/480/960/1920Fps
- 50MP wide-angle main with 1/1.28-inch Sony IMX707 sensor, 4-in-1 super pixel at 2.44um pixel size, 7P lens, F/1.9 Aperture, 24mm focal length
- 50MP main with F/1.9 Aperture, 48mm focal length, 5P lens
- 50MP super wide-angle with 115-degree FOV, F/2.2 Aperture, 6P lens
- Battery: 4600mAh (typical) / 4480mAh (minimum) with 120W wired fast charging / 50W wireless charging / 10W reverse charging. Supports QC4 / QC3+ / PD3.0 fast charge protocol + MI FC2.0 fast charge
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Wi-Fi HOtspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz) 2x2MIMO, 8×3 sounding for MU-MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, Miracat, Bluetooth V5.2, USB Type-C, NFC, dual-band GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo/QZSS/Navic
- Audio: Hi-Res and Hi-Res wireless audio certification, Harman Cardon, Stereo 4-unit speakers, Audio sharing, Dolby Atmos, Real-time ear feedback, HD Recording 2.0, HDR10/HDR10+/Dolby Vision content support
- Sensors: Ultrasonic distance, Ambient light, Acceleration, Gyroscope, E-Compass, X-Axis linear motor, IR remote control, Rear Light (color temperature), Flicker
The Xiaomi 12 Pro comes in Black, Blue, Purple and Field Green (PU) colors. It will go on sale in China from December 31st.
Xiaomi 12 Pro price
- 8GB RAM + 128GB Storage model: 4,699 Yuan ($738)
- 8GB RAM + 256GB Storage model: 4,999 Yuan ($785)
- 12GB RAM + 256GB Storage model: 5,399 Yuan ($848)