Xiaomi has officially unveiled its latest Mi 10 series smartphone called Mi 10 Youth Edition 5G. It comes with an IR blaster and an in-display fingerprint sensor.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth Edition (also known as Mi 10 Lite) comes with 6.57-inch AMOLED display which offers 180Hz sampling rate and boasts <0.7 JNCD. It offers FHD+ resolution at 20:9 aspect ratio.
The smartphone is powered by octa-core Snapdragon 765G SoC. Depending on the variant it comes with 6GB / 8GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB / 256GB storage options. It has 5G modem built-in which supports both SA / NSA bands.
The Mi 10 Youth Edition features in gradient glass back and houses Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection at the front. It has 16MP front camera with AI capabilities. At the back side is a quad-camera setup of 48MP + 8MP + 8MP + Macro shooters.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth Edition Specifications
- Dimensions: 164.06 x 72.77 x 7.88 mm
- Weight: 192 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 10 with MIUI 11 (upgradable to MIUI 12)
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Display: 6.57-inchg Samsung AMOLED HDR10+ display (<0.7 JNCD) with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 180Hz sampling rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, 800nits (peak) / 600nits (HBM) brightness, 4300000:1 contrast ratio, TUV Rheinland Low Blue Light certifications, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 765G mobile platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- RAM and Storage:
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB UFS 2.1 storage
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Front camera: 16MP with 1080p video recording, AI capabilities
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash
- 48MP main with 1/2-inch large sensor, 1.6um 4-in-1 large pixel, F/1.79 Aperture, 6P lens
- 8MP Periscope telephoto lens with 50X Periscope zoom, 5X optical zoom, 10X hybrid zoom, split OIS
- 8MP with 120-degree super-wide-angle lens, F/2.2 Aperture
- macro lens with 2cm-10cm focusing distance
- Battery: 4160mAh (typical) / 4060mAh (minimum) Lithium-ion Polymer with 22.5W fast charging support (QC4+ / QC3+ / PD3.0)
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz) 2×2 MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, Miracast, Bluetooth V5.1, USB Type-C, GPS (L1+L5) / GLONASS (G1) / Beidou (B1l+B2a) / QZSS (L1+L5) / A-GPS
- Audio: 0.91cc Speaker, Smart PA, Hi-Res Audio, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: IR Sensor, Ultrasonic distance, Ambient light, Acceleration, Gyroscope, e-Compass, Linear motor
Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth Edition 5G Price list
- 6GB RAM + 64GB Storage variant: 2099 yuan (US$ 295 / Rs. 22,600 approx.)
- 6GB RAM + 128GB Storage variant: 2299 yuan (US$ 325 / Rs. 24,800 approx.)
- 8GB RAM + 128GB Storage variant: 2499 yuan (US$ 355 / Rs. 26,950 approx.)
- 8GB RAM + 256GB Storage variant: 2799 yuan (US$ 395 / Rs. 30,150 approx.)
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth Edition 5G colors include Deep Space Gray, Blue-Green Gradient, Orange, Milk Green and Pink White Gradient shades. The handset is already up for pre-order in China and will start shipping from April 30th. Notably, the Mi 10 Youth Edition 5G will launch in global markets as Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite Zoom.