ZTE has rather been dull lately but this is going to change in 2018. The ZTE Blade V9 smartphone has been listed online and is expected to be announced soon.
The Blade V9 is first ZTE smartphone to feature 5.7-inch 18:9 aspect ratio display with FHD+ resolution. Aesthetically speaking, the handset packs in double side glass design, which is highly reflective.
The side bezels have been slimmed down while the top and bottom sides are prominent. There is no physical home button. For quick unlocking, the Chinese OEM has placed a fingerprint sensor at the back side.
Talking about the specifications, the Blade V9 features in octa-core Snapdragon 450 SoC and comes with 2GB/3GB/4GB RAM options with 16GB/32GB/64GB internal memory. There is a 16MP + 5MP dual cameras at the back coupled with 13MP selfie shooter at the front.
- Dimensions: 151.4 x 70.6 x 7.5 mm / Weight: 140 grams
- Hybrid Dual SIM slots
- Fingerprint Sensor (rear)
- Android 8.0 Oreo OS
- 5.7-inch In-Cell display with FHD+ (probably 2160 x 1080 pixels) resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio, supports multi-touch
- 1.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 450 Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 2GB / 3GB / 4GB RAM options
- 16GB / 32GB / 64GB internal storage options, expandable using MicroSD card
- 13MP front camera, fixed focus
- 16MP (auto focus) + 5MP (fixed focus) dual rear camera with LED Flash, F/1.8 Aperture, 1.12μm pixels, 6P Lens, PDAF
- 3200 mAh battery capcity
- Dual Microphone, DTS sound effects
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS, MicroUSB, NFC (optional), 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Perimeter, Proximity, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Ambient light sensor