Alcatel has officially unveiled its new 3L (2020) smartphone. It boots on Android 10 out of the box and housed rear mounted fingerprint sensor.
It has 6.22-inch HD+ display and comes with octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 SoC. The smartphone comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM which is further expandable using MicroSD card.
The Alcatel 3L 2020 features in 48MP + 5MP + 2MP triple rear cameras with LED flash. Selfies are handled by an 8MP front shooter. A 4000mAh battery powers the hardware.
Alcatel 3L (2020) Specifications
- Dimensions: 158.7 x 74.6 x 8.45 mm
- Weight: 165g
- Operating System: Android 10
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM support
- Display: 6.22-inch Vast IPS 2.5D glass display with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-Core (2GHz A53 x 4 + 1.5GHz A53 x 4) MediaTek Helio P22 processor
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB built-in (about 50GB user available), expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with LCD flash, 1/4″ Sensor size, F/2.0 Aperture, 1.12um pixel size, 4P Lens, 1080p at 30fps
- Rear cameras: Triple camera setup with LED Flash
- 48MP main with 1/2.25-inch sensor, F/1.8 Aperture, 6P lens, 1.6um pixel size
- 5MP with 1/5-inch sensor, F/2.2 Aperture, 4P Lens, 1.12um pixel size
- 2MP with 1/5-inch Sensor, F/2.4 Aperture, 3P lens, 1.65um pixel size
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Talk time: 20 hours (4G), 30 hours (3G), 34 hours (2G)
- Standby time: 461 hours (4G), 586 hours (3G), 596 hours (2G)
- Charging time: More than 2 hours 30 minutes
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/A-GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer, e-Compass, Proximity
The Alcatel 3L (2020) price is US$ 155 (€139) and comes in Chameleon Blue, Dark Chrome and Agate Green colors. It will be available in select markets of Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa in Q1 2020.