TCL Communication has officially announced its latest value for money smartphone in America called Alcatel 3V. It is first device in US to use Alcatel’s SIMGANIC design.
It has slim frame with OPVM back and premium gloss finishing. The device is 0.32-inch thick and houses single Nano SIM slot, which is compatible with AT&T and T-Mobile’s 4G VoLTE.
The Alcatel 3V specs include 6-inch 2.5D curved glass display with FHD+ resolution at 18:9 aspect ratio. It has quad-core MediaTek SoC and comes with 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM (Expandable).
The phone features in 12MP + 2MP dual rear cameras with LED Flash . A the front side is 5MP shooter which takes decent images even in low light conditions, thanks to its selfie flash. There is a 3000 mAh fast charging battery.
Alcatel 3V Specifications
- Dimensions: 6.38 x 2.99 x 0.32 inch / Weight: 5.47 oz
- Android 8.0 Oreo OS
- Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Nano SIM slot
- 6-inch In-Cell LTPS IPS 2.5D Curved glass display with 2160 x 1080 pixels resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 10-point multi-touch support
- 1.45GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8735A processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera with LED Flash, Fixed Focus, 1080p video at 30fps
- 12MP (78.1-degree wide angle) + 2MP (84-degree wide angle) dual rear cameras with LED Flash, Auto Focus, 1080p video recording
- 3000 mAh built-in battery with Pump Express 2.0+ fast charging. Offers up to 9 hours 3G talk time or 370 hours of 3G standby
- 4G VoLTE (AT&T(TBC) and T-Mobile only), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V4.2, GPS/A-GPS, NFC, USB Type-C, FM Radio
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Light, E-Compass, Gyro, Hall Switch
The Alcatel 3V price is set at US$ 149.99 and comes in Spectrum Black colors. It is up for pre-order and will go on sale at Amazon.com from next week.