Amazfit’s Zepp brand has unveiled its latest smartwatch called Zepp E. It comes in both circular and square models, both using stainless steel materials.
The Amazfit Zepp E smartwatch comes with 5ATM water resistant rating. It has 3D curved Bezel-less design and sports always-on display. Depending on the model, it comes win 1.28-inch (416 x 416 pixels) circular or 1.65-inch (348 x 442 pixels) square AMOLED screens.
The Zepp E offers cutting-edge bio-tracking optical sensor to keep tabs on health status. It can measure Blood-oxygen saturation (SpO2) instantly, check stress level via heart-rate variability (based on four levels – relaxed, normal, medium, high).
The Zepp E app turns this sophisticated data on heart rate and activities into single metric and converts into easy to understand score. The smartwatch can also monitor your sleep (light, deep, REM) and provides score on sleep quality.
The Amazfit Zepp E features in 11 different sports modes. It can also track steps taken, calories burned and intensity of activities to ensure all-round fitness. There is 188mAh battery inside which gives about 7 days of usage under typical scenarios.
Amazfit Zepp E Specifications
- Dimensions: 42.2 x 42.2 x 9.1 mm / 43.3 x 35.7 x 9.0 mm (depending on variant)
- Weight: 32 Grams / 36 Grams (depending on variant)
- Body materials: Stainless Steel
- Band Color and Material:
- Polar Night Black with Leather Band
- Moon Grey with Leather Band
- Deep Sea Blue with Leather Band
- Metallic Black Special Edition
- Onyx Black with Fluoroelastomer Band
- Pebble Grey with Fluoroelastomer Band
- Champagne Gold Special Edition
- Ice blue with Fluoroelastomer Band
- Buttons: One
- Water Resistant: 5ATM rated
- Display: Depending on variant
- 1.28-inch AMOLED display with 416 x 416 pixels resolution, 341ppi pixel density
- 1.65-inch AMOLED screen with 348 x 442 pixels resolution, 341ppi pixel density
- Compatibility: Android 5.0 and above / iOS 10.0 and above
- Battery Life: 188mAh (typical). Comes with Magnetic Charging base, 2-pin Pogo Pin charging. Battery fully charges in about 2 hours and offers 15 days of usage on basic watch mode or 7 days in typical usage scenario
- Sensors: Biological Tracking Optical Sensor, Acceleration, Geomagnetic, Ambient Light, Linear Vibration motor
- Connectivity: Bluetooth V5.0 BLE
- Other features: Tracks Sleep, Oxygen saturation, Stress levels
- Sports Modes: Outdoor running, Treadmill, Trail Running, Walking, Outdoor Cycling, Indoor Cycling, Pool Swimming, Elliptical, Freestyle, Climbing, Skiing
The Amazfit Zepp E price is $250 in USA (Available from August 25) and £209 in UK (Available from September 1).