Apple has launched Beats Studio3 wireless headphones.It has Pure Adaptive Noise Cancelling (Pure ANC) that blocks out external noise and offers real time audio calibration.
The wireless headphones deliver premium expierience and optimizes sound quality. For this, Apple has managed include Apple W1 Chip for Class 1 Wireless Bluetooth connectivity and battery efficiency.
With Pure ANC on you can get up to 22 hours battery life (about 40 hours with pure ANC off). The headses also support fast charging, offering up to 3 hours of playback with 10 minutes
The Beats Studio 3 is designed to offer long-term comfort. It has soft over-ear cushion feature with advanced venting and signature ergonomics, that fits on any head shapes. Apart from it being comfortable, it is also light-weight and durable.
The Wireless headphones can take calls, control music, activate SIR and comes with multi-function on-ear controlls. The headset is compatible with most Apple devices.
Apple Beats Studio3 Features
- Over the ear form factor
- Height of 7.2 inch / Weight of 260 grams
- on-board call / music / volume controls
- Re-chargeable Lithium-Ion Battery, chargeable via Micro-USB Cable (comes in the box) (USB-A to USB Micro-B)
- Pure Adaptive Noise Cancelling (ANC) with options for ANC on/off function
- Noise Isolation
- Stereo Bluetooth
- LED Fuel Gauge
- Wired Playback via RemoteTalk Cable (Comes in the box)
Apple is selling Beats Studio3 in US for $349 while in UK it goes for £299. The wireless headphone comes in Red, Matte Black, Shadow Gray, White, Porcelain Rose and Blue colors.