French consumer electronics pioneer ARCHOS has announced its latest Oxygen 101 S tablet and its Sound Dock. It is a premium tablet on a budget which is paired with very useful dock for fast charging and signature sound.
The ARCHOS Oxygen 101 S packs in a 10.1-inch screen and is powered by MediaTek X20 SoC. It has 4G LTE support is paired with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM (expandable).
The tablet comes pre-installed with Android 9.0 Pie OS and is powered by a 6000mAh battery. It has pogo-pins thanks to which, tablet easily sits on Sound Dock. The sound dock features in 2 x 4W speakers along with 2 x passive radiators and easily connect with compatible devices using Bluetooth V4.2.
ARCHOS 101 S specifications
- Dimensions: 255 x 163 x 8 mm
- Weight: 510 grams
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes
- SIM: Single 4G SIM (inside MicroSD / SIM card tray)
- Display: 10.1-inch IPS display with 1920 x 1200 pixels resolution, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Deca-core MediaTek X20 processor with ARM Mali-T880 MP4 GPU (780MHz)
- RAM: 3GB LPDDR3
- Storage: 32GB built-in, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 2MP Fixed Focus
- Rear camera: 5MP, Forward Focus
- Audio: dual speakers and a single microphone
- Battery: 6000mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Display, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth V4.2 LE, USB 2.0 Type-C, 3.5mm Audio jack, 2 x Pogo-pins
ARCHOS Oxygen 101 S Sound Dock Specifications
- Dimensions: 280 x 90 x 53 mm
- Weight: 1 Kg
- Audio: two 4W speakers + two Passive radiators
- Connectivity and Ports: Bluetooth V4.2 LE, Power key, volume Key, Mute key, Bluetooth On/Off, 2 x Pogo-pins, USB 2.0 Type-C
The ARCHOS Oxygen 101 S stand alone price is €149 (US$ 169 / Rs. 12030 approx.). The Tablet and Dock bundle will cost €169 (US$ 191 / Rs. 13,650 approx.). The duo will be available across Europe in May 2019.