French company ARCHOS has unveiled its latest budget rugged smartphone running on Android 7.0 Nougat OS called Saphir 50X.
It is highly durable as its case is made up of high quality metal and rubber. Moreover, it complies with IP68 standards for water and dust resistance.
The cell phone is 13mm thick and weighs about 210 grams. It has Dual Nano SIM slots and packs in 5-inch IPS 720p display. It has Quad-Core MediaTek SoC and 2GB RAM.
The ARCHOS Saphir 50X specs include 16GB of expandable storage and a decently powerful 4000 mAH battery. A 5MP shooter sits at the front while a 13MP auto focus camera is placed at the back.
ARCHOS Saphir 50X Specifications
- Dimensions: 146.6 x 76 x 13 mm / Weight: 210 grams
- Dual Nano SIM slots
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- IP68 rating (Water and Dust resistant)
- 5-inch IPS display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, supports multi-touch
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737VWT processor with Mali-T720 MP2 (600MHz) GPU
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- 16GB Internal storage space, expandable up to 64GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front facing camera
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Auto Focus, 1080p video recording at 30fps
- 4000 mAh Li-Ion non removable battery (comes with 5V/2A charging adapter). Offers up to 470 minutes of video playback or about 375 hours of standby
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, USB OTG, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack etc
- Proximity sensor, Ambient Light sensor, G-Sensor, Compass
The ARCHOS Saphir 50X price is set at €149.99 and is already up for pre-order. Shipping will start from April 6th.