ASUS Chromebook Flip C101PA is up for pre-order in United States. It has a convertible Chromebook with brushed aluminum metal body and 360-degree hinges.
It is just 0.6-inch thick and weighs about 2 pounds. It’s flexible 360-degree hinges allows one to use it asC101PA in Tablet, Tent, Stand or Laptop mode.
It also allows access to Chrome Web Store apps along with millions of Android apps from Google Play store. It has 10.1-inch touch screen and is powered by a quad-core processor.
- Dimensions: 262.8 x 182.4 x 15.6 mm (W x D x H) / Weight: 0.9 kg (with battery)
- Chiclet keyboard
- Chrome OS
- 10.1-inch LED backlit WXGA Glare Touchscreen, 1280 x 800 pixels resolution, 16:10 aspect ratio, 60Hz, 50% NTSC, 178-degree wide viewing angles
- 2GHz quad-core Rockchip RK3399 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 16GB / 32GB internal storage options
- Multi-format card reader (SD/SDHC/SDXC)
- HD Web camera
- 2 Cells 38Whrs Polymer battery, offers up to 9 hours of battery life
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V4.0, 2 x USB 3.0 Type-C (USB3.1 Gen1), Microphone/Headphone jack, USB 2.0
The ASUS Chromebook Flip C101PA-DB02 is up for pre-order at Amazon.com with US$ 299 price-tag. It will expected to ship starting September 25th.