The ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) as announced its new laptop for casual gamers called ROG Zephyrus G (GA502).
ASUS ROG Zephyrus G (GA502) Specifications
- Dimensions: 14.17 x 9.92 x 0.78 inch (W x D x H)
- Weight: 4.63 Kg
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Keyboard: White Backlit Chiclet keyboard w/ N-Key rollover and Overstroke
- Display: 15.6-inch vIPS Anti-Glare display with 1080p resolution, 60Hz or 128Hz refresh rate options
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3750H
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Ti (6GB GDDR6)
- Memory: Up to 32GB DDR4 (2666MHz)
- Storage: 256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD
- Audio: 2 x 1W w/ smart amplifier
- Battery: 76WHrs 4-Cell Lithium-Ion
- AC Adapter: 180W AC adapter
- Connectivity and Ports: 1×1 Wi-FI 5 802.11ac, Bluetooth V5.0, RJ45 Jack, USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C w/ DisplayPort 1.4, 3 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, HDMI 2.0b, 3.5mm Audio combo jack, Kensing ton lock
The Zephyrus G (GA502DU-PB73 with 15.6″ FHD 60Hz display, AMD Ryzen R7-3750H, 8GB 2666 and 512GB PCIe NVMe storage, and NVDIA GTX 1660 Ti GPU) is available for pre-order starting today at ASUS, Amazon, and Newegg, and is priced at $1,099 MSRP.