ASUS has introduced yet another variant in its ZenFone series called ZenFone 4 Selfie Lite. This budget 4G smartphone has be launched in Philippines and is lite variant of ZenFone 4 Selfie.
The smartphone is 7.85 mm thick and weighs about 144 grams. It has fingerprint sensor embedded on home button that unlocks the phone in 0.3 seconds.
The ASUS ZenFone 4 Selfie Lite specs include 5.5-inch 2.5D curved glass display with 720p resolution. It has Snapdragon 425 SoC with 2GB LPDDR3 RAM.
The cell phone comes in 16GB / 32GB storage options, expandable up to 2TB using MicroSD card (dedicated slot). Company is also offering 100GB free space for 1 year on Google Drive.
ASUS ZenFone 4 Selfie Lite Specifications
- Dimensions: 155.66 x 75.9 x 7.85 mm / Weight: 144 grams
- Dual Nano SIM slots
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS with ZenUI 4.0
- 5.5-inch IPS display with 2.5D curved glass, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 400nits brightness, 1.65mm slim bezels, Blue light filter, 10-point multi-touch
- quad-core 64-Bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor with Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 16GB / 32GB internal storage space, expandable up to 2TB using MicroSD card
- 13MP front camera with Soft-light LED Flash, F/2.0 Aperture, ASUS SelfieMaster Technology, PixelMaster camera modes
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, PixelMaster Camera modes, 3-aixs EIS, 1080p video recording at 30fps.
- 3000 mAh battery capacity
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.1, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/BDS, FM Radio, 35.mm Audio Jack
- Audio CODEC integrated in to PMIC, Dual Microphones with ASUS Noise Reduction Technology, 5-magnet speakers
- Acceleroemter, e-compass, gyroscope, proximity, ambient light sensors
The Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie Lite comes in Deepse Black, Sunlight Gold, Rose pink and Mint Green colors. Official pricing details haven’t been revealed. It is expected to be priced some where between US$ 156 and US$ 176.