ASUS has silently introduced its latest ZenFone Series smartphone called ZenFone Max Plus (M1). The handset went official for Russian markets.
The Cellphone is 8.8 mm thick, weighs 160 grams and comes with two Nano SIM slots and a MicroSD card slot. It runs on ZenUI 4.0 which is based on Android Nougat.
The ASUS ZenFone Max Plus (M1) specs include 5.7-inch display with FHD+ resolution and is powered by octa-core MediaTek MT6750T SoC.
It has 2GB / 3GB RAM with 16GB / 32GB storage space and allows further expansion as well. An 8MP shooter sits on the front while a 16MP auto focus snapper sits at the back.
There is a fingerprint sensor at the back with unlocks mobile in just 0.3 seconds. It can also store up to 5 fingerprints. It’s 4130 mAh battery should last you a day. Most of connectivity options are also supported.
- Dimensions: 152.6 x 73 x 8.8 mm / Weight: 160 Grams
- Dedicated Dual Nano SIM slots
- Fingerprint sensor (Rear) that unlocks in 0.3 seconds, records 5 prints
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS with ZenUI 4.0
- 5.7-inch 2.5D glass display with 2160 x 1080 pixels Full HD+ resolution, Protective Glass, Blue Light Filtering and supports multi-touch
- Octa-core (1.5GHz A53 x 4 + 1GHz A53 x 4) MediaTek MT6750T processor with Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
- 2GB / 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 16GB / 32GB (eMCP) internal storage, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card (dedicated slot), 100GB free Google Drive for 1 year
- 8MP Front camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens, 16.7mm focal length
- 16MP Rear camera with LED Flash, F/2.0 Aperture, 35mm focal length, PDAF (0.03 seconds), PixelMaster Technology, Slo-motion shooting, 1080p video at 30fps
- Integrated Power amplifier with controlled power consumption, Dual Microphones for noise reduction
- 4130 mAh battery with ASUS PowerMaster Technology for accelerated charging. Up to 26 hours of 3G talk time, 13 hours of video, up to 21 hours browsing on Wi-Fi and about 26 days standby (on 4G)
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 80211 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light sensor, Gyroscope, e-Compass