ASUS has launched a Verizon Exclusive smartphone called ZenFone V (V520KL). It is an all-to-gather new device and will be exclusive to carrier.
The phone is 0.3-inch thick and weighs 5.19 oz. It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat OS and sports a 5.2-inch 1080p screen with Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
The ZenFone V specs include quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU. It has 4BG LPDDR4 RAM, 32GB ROM and allows further expansion as well. It is powered by 3000 mAh battery.
The phone packs in a mono-speaker, suppports DTS headphone:X, Hi-Res Audio and features NXP Smart AMP technology. It has Nano SIM slot and supports 4G LTE. The cell phone is equipped with 8MP front camera with F/2.0 Aperture and 23MP rear shooter with LED flash.
- Dimensions: 5.77 x 2.86 x 0.3 inch / Weight: 5.19 oz
- Single nano SIM slot
- Fingerprint sensor
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS with ASUS ZenUI 3.0
- 5.2-inch AMOLED display, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, Tru2life technology, Blue-light filter, Corning Gorilla Glass, Fingerprint and smudge-resistant oleo-phobic coating, 178-degree wide-viewing angles
- 2.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 32GB eMMC internal storage, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- 8MP front camera, F/2.0 Aperture, Black Light HDR, Real Time Beautification
- 23MP rear camera with Dual-LED flash, F/2.0 Aperture, Laser AF (0.03 seconds), 32-second long exposure, 4-axis OIS, 3-axis EIS, Real-time Beautification, Slow Motion, 1080p / 4K video recording
- 3000 mAh non-removable battery, with PowerDelivery 2.0 charging, 9V2A 18W power adapter
- Built-in Mono-speaker, DTS Headphone:X, H-Res Audio, NXP smart AMP tech, 2 microphones
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth V4.2, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/BDS, USB Type-C 3.0
- Accelerometer, e-Compass, Gyroscope, Proximity, Hall Sensor, Ambient Light, RGB Sensor, IR sensor
The ASUS ZenFone V (V520KL) is not yet listed at Verizon’s site. Expect it to be available soon.