Barnes & Noble has unveiled its new Tablet called called NOOK Tablet 10.1. As the name suggests, it comes with 10.1-inch IPS panel with Full HD resolution.
It is and Android Tablet with Google Play store and B&N eBook store. It has 32GB ROM which is expandable using MicroSD card. A 2MP shooter is placed at the front and back.
B&N claims that NOOK Tablet 10.1 offers about 8.5 hours of battery backup. Sadly, company hasn’t revealed some basic specifications like Chipset, RAM and exact battery capacity.
The tablet comes with Pogo-pin connectors for easy docking with portable keyboards or charging docks (sold separately). The portable keyboard cover transforms the NOOK Tablet 10.1 in to a laptop on-the-go.
Barnes & Noble NOOK Tablet 10.1 Specifications
- Dimensions: 10.31 x 6.22 x 0.38 -inch
- Operating System: Android OS with Google Play Store and B&N eBook store
- Display: 10.1-inch IPS multi-touch display with 1920 x 1200 pixels resolution, 224 ppi pixel density
- Chipset: To be disclosed
- RAM: To be disclosed
- Storage: 32GB built-in, Expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- Front Camera: 2MP
- Rear Camera: 2MP
- Battery Life: offers up to 8.5 hours reading / watching video / web browsing
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth, MicroUSB V2.0, 3.5mm Audio jack
The Barnes & Noble NOOK Tablet 10.1 price is $129.99 and is up for pre-order.