Black Shark has officially announced its latest flagship gaming smartphones in China called Black Shark 3 and Black Shark 3 Pro. These come with company’s new symmetrical design, which makes the handsets easy and comfortable to hold.
They come with large gaming triggers which has 1.5mm key stroke. Company says that it has 1 million key lifespan and 300000 lifting span. There is a horizontal linear motor specially adjust for gamers. You also get zero delay and accidental touch prevention.
The Black Shark 3 features in a smaller 6.67-inch AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution at 20:9 aspect ratio. The Black Shark 3 Pro features a larger 7.1-inch display with Quad HD+ resolution at 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
Both of these gaming mobiles offer 90Hz refresh rate and world’s highest 270Hz touch sampling rate. Company says that a single finger touch response delay is 24m while multi-finger touch response delay is 28ms. These have Pressure Sensitivity 3.0 with 4 pressure-sensitive sensors.
The BlackShark 3 and BlackShark 3 Pro are powered by octa-core Snapdragon 865 SoC and comes in options of 8GB / 12GB RAM with 128GB / 25GB storage options. These come with “Sandwich” liquid cooling system which houses double-sided liquid-cooling covers. The system offers 50% more heat dissipation than its predecessor.
Company has also included Black Shark GameEngine and SolarCore intelligent game acceleration engine for boosting gaming performance and decrease application load times. The Black Shark 3 Series come with dual battery design with BlackShark 3 housing total of 4720mAh battery and BlackShark 3 Pro with 5000mAh battery capacity. These have 65W fast charging support.
Black Shark 3 and Black Shark 3 Pro Specifications
- Dimensions and Weight:
- Black Shark 3: 168.72 x 77.33 x 10.42 mm / Weight: 222 grams
- Black Shark 3 Pro: 177.79 x 83.29 x 10.1 mm / Weight: 253 grams
- Biometcis: In-display fingerprint sensor
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 10
- Black Shark 3: 6.67-inch AMOLED HDR 10+ display with 2400 x 1080 pixels FHD+ resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate, 270Hz tough sampling rate, 105% DCI-P3 color gamut, MEMC Intelligent motion compensation technology, 500nits brightness, 394ppi pixel density, 60000:1 contrast ratio, multi-touch support
- Black Shark 3 Pro: 7.1-inch AMOLED HDR 10+ display with 3120 x 1440 pixels QHD+ resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate, 270Hz touch sampling rate, 97% DCI-P3 color gamut, MEMC Intelligent motion compensation technology, 500nits brightness, 483ppi pixel density, 100000:1 contrast ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 mobile platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- RAM: 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.0) built-in (non expandable)
- Front camera: 20MP with F/2.2 Aperture, 4-in-1 pixel binning, 5-chip lens, 4K video
- Rear cameras: Triple rear cameras with LED Flash, PDAF, Dark light enhancement technology, HDR, AI camera
- 64MP main with F/1.8 Aperture, 4-in-1 pixel binning, 6P lens,
- 13MP with 120-degree ultra-wide-angle lens, F/2.25 Aperture, 6P Lens
- 5MP depth sensor for portrait shots, F/2.2 Aperture, 3P lens
- Battery: Supports 65W fast charging, Quick Charge 4+
- Black Shark 3: 4720mAh (2360mAh x 2)
- Black Shark 3 Pro: 5000mAh (2500mAh x 2)
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz) 2×2 MU-MIMO, Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/QZSS/Galileo, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Audio: Dual 1217 Super linear speakers
- Sensors: Gyroscope, geomagnetic, gravity, distance, ambient light, pressure sensor, laser sensor
The Black Shark 3 8GB/128GB price is Rs. 3499 Yuan (US$ 502 / Rs. 36,600 approx.) while its 12GB/128GB model costs 3799 Yuan (US$ 545 / Rs. 39,750 approx.). The premium 12GB/25GB version is priced at 3999 Yuan (US$ 575 / Rs. 41,850 approx.). It comes in Lightning Black, Grey and Silver colors.
The Black Shark 3 Pro 8GB/256GB price is 4699 Yuan (US$ 675 / Rs. 49,165 approx.) while its 12GB/256GB model cos Rs. 4999 Yuan (US$ 718 / Rs. 52,300 approx.). It comes in Armor Grey and Phantom Black colors.
The Black Shark Fun Cooler Pro accessory is priced at 179 Yuan (US$ 26 / Rs. 1875 approx.). The 3rd Gen Gaming Left Handle price is 199 Yuan (US$ 29 / Rs. 2100 approx.) while the Black Shark Bluetooth gaming headset 2 costs 499 Yuan (US$ 72 / Rs. 5250 approx.)
Both of these gaming smartphones are up for pre-order and will start selling in China from March 10th.