BLU has announced premium version of G9, and it is calling it at BLU G9 Pro. It has rear mounted fingerprint sensor and supports AI Face ID unlocking as well.
The smartphone runs on Android 9.0 Pie and is upgradable to Android 10. It has 6.3-inch multi-touch Infinity display with FHD+ resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
The phone features in premium glass design and includes a 4000mAh battery with 18W fast chargin support. Inside is an octa-core MediaTek Helio P60 SoC with AI technology.
The BLU G9 Pro specs include 4GB RAM, 128GB ROM and MicroSD Card slot for futher expansion. There are 16MP, 5MP and 20MP triple rear shooters while the front side houses 24MP selfie camera.
BLU G9 Pro Specifications
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie (upgradable to Android 10)
- Biometrics: Fignerprint sensor (rear), AI Face ID
- SIM: Dual SIM slots
- Display: 6.3-inch Infinity display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 409ppi pixel density, Curved Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 91% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P60 processor with ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 128GB built-in, Expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 24MP with 1/2.8″ Samsung S5K2X5 sensor, F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: 16MP (1/2.8″ Sony IMX499 sensor, F/1.8 Aperture) + 5MP (Depth) + 20MP (Telephoto) triple cameras with LED Flash
- Battery: 4000mAh with 18W Quick Charger and 10W Wireless Charging support
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V4.1, USB Type-C, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The BLU G9 Pro price is $199.99 (After $50 discount) and comes in Nightfall color. It is already available in United States at Amazon.com. The handset is compatible with most GSM carriers like AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS etc. (not compatible with CDMA networks).