Miami base BLU Smartphone makers has launched a new brand called BOLD. The brand will exclusively release premium flagship and flagship like devices and will release just 1 or 2 devices a year.
Being said that, company has launched its first smartphone called BOLD N1. It has premium metal design and comes with SandBlasted Metal with Curved glass.
It is equipped with an in-display fingerprint sensor and runs on Android 9 (Pie) OS. It has 16MP selfie camera placed inside pop-up module which can open or close more than 50,000 times. The camera module automatically shuts down when movement is detected. The snapper comes with upgraded beauty algorithm for quality wide angle selfies.
The BOLD N1 features in combination of 16MP and 5MP dual shooters at the back with LED Flash. It supports professional portrait background blur, HDR Backlight photography, night scenes beauty mode etc.
The smartphone houses 6.4-inch AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution, 92% screen-to-body ration and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It has MediaTek Helio P70 SoC with 4GB RAM and 128GB ROM which is further expandable.
A 3500 mAh battery powers the hardware and includes 12nm power-saving chip with power-saving system. The battery supports 18W fast charging. Company claims that just 10 minutes of charging gives 1.5 hours of web browsing or 3 hours of calling or 25 hours of standby.
BOLD N1 Specifications
- Dimensions: 158.7 x 74.1 x 8.6 mm
- Weight: 180 grams
- SIM: Dual SIM slots
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor, Face Unlock
- Display: 6.4-inch AMOLED All-Screen display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, 402ppi pixel density, multi-touch, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 92% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-Core (2.1GHz A73 x 4 + 2.1GHz A53 x 4) MediaTek Helio P70 processor with ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 128GB built-in, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 13MP (Pop-up) with 1/4-inch Samsung SK4HZ sensor, F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: 16MP (1/2.8-inch Sony IMX499 Sensor, F/1.8 Aperture) + 5MP (Depth sensor) and LED Flash, 96MP super Zoom
- Battery: 3500mAh Li-Polymer (non removable) with 9V/2A 18W quick charging, Wireless charging (50% charge is just about 20 minutes)
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm Audio jack
BLU Products BOLD N1 comes in Raven Black color. It is prices at $199.99 and is available at company’s official site.