BLU has launched its latest Android Nougat powered smartphone in USA called BLU VIVO One Plus. It supports LTE and is compatible with most GSM networks like AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Cricket etc.
The cell phone is 8.6mm thick and comes with rear fingerprint sensor for quick unlocking. It has 6-inch HD+ screen and quad-core MediaTek SoC. The device also comes with Split screen function which allows one to access two applications in an instance.
The BLU Vivo One Plus specs include 2GB RAM, 16GB expandable ROM and a monstrous 4000 mAh battery capacity. Most of connectivity options are supported as well.
BLU Vivo One Plus specifications
- Dimensions: 164.8 x 76.7 x 8.6 mm / Weight: 173 grams
- Android 7.1 Nougat OS
- Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- 6-inch Curved glass display with 1440 x 720 pixels resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio, 269ppi pixel density, supports multi-touch
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6739 processor with IMG GE8100 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB Internal storage, expandable up to 64GB using MIcroSD card
- 13MP front camera with LED Flash
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Auto Focus, 1080p video recording @ 30fps
- 4000 mAH battery with 5V/2A quick charger
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The BLU Vivo One Plus comes in Black, Gold and Dark Blue colors. The mobile has already been listed at company’s website. Pricing details are not known.