Wireless Earphones are the talk of the town lately. Just recently Samsung announced Gear IconX (2018) followed by Sony announcing WF-1000X. Now, Bang and Olufsen has just announced Beoplay E8.
B&O says that Beoplay E8 resembles to a piece of jewellery. Itoffers advanced computing power so that quality of sound is not compromised in any manner. The earbuds are designed by Jakob Wagner.
It has top grain leather charging case with its weight going at just 45 grams. The Beoplay E8 comes with bilt-in microphone that enables one to take calls or voice controll. It has touch surface on both sides and surrounded by aluminum ring.
The Bluetooh earbuds are crafted from authentic, lightweight and long lasting materials. For additional comfort, users can customize with different ear tips. The Beoplay E8 is splace and dust proof and is capable enough to handle gyming.
On a full charge, the E8 offers up to 4 hours of playtime. The case doubles up as charging statation, offering 2 additional charges, givng a total of 12 hours of playtime on the go.
- Dimensions: 23 x 20 x 25mm (earbud), / 73 x 47 x 33 mm (Charging case)
- Weight: Right (master) – 7 grams / left (Slave) – 6 Grams / Charging case: 45 grams
- 1.2m chargin USB-A to MicroUSB cord
- Material used: Aluminum, textile, polymer, silicon and leather
- Electro-dynamic driver, 5.7mm diameter
- Frequench of 20 – 20,000 Hz
- On Device controls: one multi-funcion button on each earbud, Volume Control, Play / Pause, Transparency Mode, Calls
- MEMS omnidirectional microphone
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery, 85mAh right earbud (Master), 60mAH left (Slave). Charging case capcity: 365 mAh
The B&O Beoplay E8 price is set at $299 and will be available on October 12, 2017. It comes in Black and Charcoal Sand colors.