boAt has officially launched its latest rugged wireless speaker called Stone 650. It has IPX5 rating for water and dust resistance and offers premium audio experience.
This wireless BT Speaker has inspirational design and is surrounded by smooth secure silicon coating on the outside along with a diamond gridded mesh. It has a smooth grooving subwoofer along with 2-inch x 2 drivers pumping out 10W of enrapturing sound.
The boAt Stone 650 features in Bluetooth V4.2 to connect wit h other smart devices. It h as an 1800 mAh battery which full charges up in 2.5 hours and offers about 3.5 hours of playback on full volume.
boAt Stone 650 Specifications
- Dimensions: 191 x 70 x 70 mm
- Weight: 655 grams
- Ratings: IPX5
- Buttons: Power, Previous Track / Next Track, Play/Pause/BT Disconnect, Volume up / down
- Chipset: JL AC6905B
- Bluetooth Version: V4.2 + EDR (A2DP, AVRCP, HFP)
- Bluetooth Distance: 10 meters
- Driver power: 5W x 2
- Driver size: 2-inch x 2
- Impedence: 4Ω
- Response Frequency: 2.4Ghz – 2.480GHz
- S/N: ≥65dB
- THD: ≤1.0%
- Sub-woofer: 1
- Battery: 1800mAh (3.7V) Lithium (42.9Grams weight). Offers 3.5 hours playback at maximum volume, about 7.5 hours at 50% volume. Battery charges up in 2.5 hours
- Available modes: BT/Aux-in/TF
The boAt Stone 650 comes with introductory price of Rs. 1899 and comes with 1 Year warranty. It comes in Navy Blue, Charcoal Black and Raging red colors. It is already available at Amazon.in.